Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 04-14-2002, 07:27 PM   #1
*\Conan/*
Red Dragon

Blade

I transfered a little energy to it... What do you think?

I dont know what happened to the elf..sorry
Old 04-14-2002, 08:46 PM   #2
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

all you did was add another gif on top of it [img]smile.gif[/img] creative effort anyway

: / if i could animate gifs on this here mac i'd giv eyou some DAMN fine gifs! : / *sigh* my katanaa girl wain't comming back is she... i need to find a Gif animator for the mac thats free and PRONTO! I used to make animated avatars for the pallace all the time people would beg me for days to make a GIF for them on their, too bad the pallace software doesnt load in anything but its own damn browser I had all sorts of DBZ ones, some which i've seen Stolen and put up on the net with some other gif animators : / *sigh* I regret deleting the pallace, though when I did i felt agreat weight lifted from my shoulders and alot of freedom came to me like me being removed from a cocoon, then I started hanging with "professionals" and before ya knew it i found myself HERE with the desire to use what i've learned from past experience and help yall out [img]tongue.gif[/img] AH i just ranted my whole life story! sorry! i just relaly wish that I could make GIFS!

[ 04-14-2002, 08:51 PM: Message edited by: /)eathKiller ]
Old 04-14-2002, 09:06 PM   #3
*\Conan/*
Red Dragon

What about behind it?
/)eathkiller, how do I form all of it into 1 gif? You disected the top layer right away..(Help [img]smile.gif[/img] )
I have so many questions and so little time. ):
E-mail me if you want.

Oh well, I am trying you guys.
Old 04-14-2002, 09:20 PM   #4
Moni

Quote:
how do I form all of it into 1 gif?
If you are using PSP, you can send each frame of the original from the Animation Shop right into PSP for editing (adding the second .gif frames as another layer then merging layers one by one...but you have to make sure you place them perfectly pixel-wise)

I made the original, let me know how I can help but please take in mind I am still in school for a few more weeks and only check in here once a day on weekdays as well as checking my e-mail. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-15-2002, 06:06 PM   #5
*\Conan/*
Red Dragon

Moni, everytime your help is appreciated! You will have your questions then
More than many times have you helped people that really needed it! Lets see if this works.

Blade, This will be the last one (unless you want more power to the swords.. [img]smile.gif[/img] )

Old 04-15-2002, 09:54 PM   #6
Blade
Emerald Dragon

Well they are both good, but you can see the handles in the first one [img]tongue.gif[/img] and the second one you can't see the blades very well lol if you could make the lightning on the blades blue without adding the handles to the bottem it would look even better i only wish i had the time to figure out how do it myself then i would have an ever changing sig [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-15-2002, 10:19 PM   #7
Moni

I really like the blue lightning running up the existing blades
I have a few minutes to play around yet tonight but I can't give you any promises...I don't know how they match up frame for frame...but I'll take a look.

Old 04-15-2002, 11:15 PM   #8
Moni

Here's what I was able to do with it over the last hour...I can't tell what it'll do here because it runs really really fast on my PC and really really slow on my web page LOL...I have to go to bed right now but if you want the pic...there it is....let me or Conan know what we can do to improve it for you.

Well I've forgotten how to post a pic LOL...if I can't figure it out in a few minutes, I'll send it to you Doh! [img]graemlins/1dizzy.gif[/img]

It is sent...you can also see it Here...Bottom Right LOL

I'm thinking the blue should start lower...near the letters as if it is coming up from behind them? What do you think?

Well, I have school in the a.m. so I'll check in tomorrow afternoon/evening if I can...we have to spend tomorrow and Wednesday sprucing the place up for company on Thursday...our friends from Ft Hood are coming down with their new baby Adrienne Rose!!!

[ 04-15-2002, 11:50 PM: Message edited by: Moni ]

Old 04-16-2002, 05:26 PM   #9
Blade
Emerald Dragon

you just put the the [img] url here [/img] to show the pic.

Old 04-16-2002, 05:30 PM   #10
Moni

LOL! I was trying!