Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-26-2000, 07:43 AM   #1
Trog the Lobo

I have gotten to Toad Village, talked to Ekbu, and "dropped" down the ladder. I can talk to all toads, but can't get passed the one toad with water in the background. Is that the way to Shinwiki? If so, how do I get past this toad, and if not, how do I get to Shaman.

Thanks,

Old 11-26-2000, 09:17 AM   #2
Davros
Takhisis Follower

A popular frustration to us all is this aquatic toad. The answer is that he is in talk mode - step back away, and talk to him (weather, presidential election - it doesn't matter). Then (the important thing) tell him goodbye. He is now out of talk made, and into random wandering mode. The place he usually wants to wander is back up the tunnel past you - simply back out to the last fork and let him by. Some people have made it past by selecting their smallest most athletic character and wriggling. Some have successfully slain him, but only good if no-one sees you do it, and you use a single blow - elsewise Shinwiki hates you and you won't get anywhere.
Old 11-28-2000, 07:16 PM   #3
Taskmaster

"My" toad was stuck in the wall, and he did not want to move anywhere....if you are far away, you can attack him without alerting the other, because he did not see, from where he was hit. Try this....

Old 11-28-2000, 07:31 PM   #4
SerpentSoul

In my case there were actally TWO toads blocking the passage! A toad villager followed me through the tunnel and ended "hanging" around the "blocking" toadie. I tried wriggling around them with my pixie mage, but to no avail...
Finally I got so frustrated, that i saved the game and, with the same pixie mage, blew there asses to oblivion with an elemental blast (one hit owned the suckas, both of'em!). No toadie complained, i solved the quest completely. So if they are getting on your nerves just waste them (him). read above....