Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-24-2000, 07:17 PM   #1
Gecko

Is this forum a role playing thread,
an information forum or both?
I am a bit confused on this.

Old 10-24-2000, 07:59 PM   #2
Glorick the Half-Orc

Both.

Old 10-24-2000, 08:29 PM   #3
IRAKZAI

In my other life I was once a leader of men and commanded a troop of armoured vehicles and taught people how to kill other people from a long distance, this also was a type of role playing if you realy think about it and the beauty of it all was that I was paid tax free dollars to do it.

So where does reality end and role playing begin, if we are paid to role play does that make it reality. What a nice thought "getting paid to play BGII", now I have to get back to bieng paid too fix other peoples computer problems.

Old 10-25-2000, 02:57 AM   #4
Gecko

ok, thanks that clears it up a bit