Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-26-2000, 07:15 PM   #1
Sack

Hello all, I want to see if anyone else has run into my problem and see if there is a fix. I have almost all of the autopause functions "on". Sometimes during battle, an autopause will occur and my screen will center away from the current battle on most times nothingness. I hope I'm getting my point accross. The screen centers away from the current battle and I have to move the map back over to where everything is happening. Any clues? Thanks.

Old 10-26-2000, 07:48 PM   #2
Elendail

yeah I know what your talkin about. It happens to my friend and I also, doesn't do it that often, but I just kinda live with it

Old 10-27-2000, 02:54 PM   #3
Sack

Has anyone else experienced this? Has anyone found a way to fix it? Please reply. Thanks.

Old 10-27-2000, 03:05 PM   #4
ash ketchem

it happens to my sometimes to but i only have the weapon unuseable autopause on. since it doesnt happen that often i just let it go.

Old 10-27-2000, 03:07 PM   #5
DemonX

Possible cause: Screen shake on critical hit

I turned this off and that hasn't happened to me since.

Old 10-27-2000, 03:13 PM   #6
Sack

I just wanted to thank everyone for their input. It is much appreciated. I will turn off the "Screen Shake on Critical Hit" and see if that does the trick. You guys rule!

Old 10-27-2000, 04:30 PM   #7
dragonslayer
Manshoon

I think it has something to do with the cursor being at the very edge of the screen during pausing. Haven't tested it yet though but everytime this has happened to me my cursor was at the edge of the screen.