Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-21-2004, 11:11 AM   #1
Wysardry
Elite Waterdeep Guard

One of the first features I hope to get up and running on the X3DO site is a links directory. It would be helpful if some of you could provide details of any sites or communities that relate to 3DO games (Might and Magic, Army Men, High Heat etc.) in some way, so that I can add them as soon as I've finished customising the script.

The details I need are:-

Site Title/Name
URL
Description (500 characters max)
Category (i.e. "HoMM II Site" or "Army Men Community")

It would also help if you could state if you are the site owner or representative, as I would obviously prefer to give their description precedence over that given by others. That doesn't mean that I only want this info from site owners though, as I understand that they may not visit here.

Please make the category as specific as possible. For example, if a community relates to MM VII only, then type "MM VII Community" rather than "MM Community" or "MM".

I would also appreciate more feedback on this project in the "Suggestion Box" forum (where guests may post) at Wysards' Realm.

You can post link details in this thread though.

Thank you.
Old 05-21-2004, 11:28 AM   #2
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Well...

Celestial Heavens
http://dynamic3.gamespy.com/~homm/
A site for everything Might and Magic and Heroes of MM.

The Heroes Round Table
http://www.forumplanet.com/StrategyP...homm/index.asp
It's a forum for discussion of all Heroes of Might and Magic games and mods for them.
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 05-22-2004, 11:02 PM   #3
DBear
Drow Warrior

http://telp.org/mm8/ is an excellent link to the Might & Magic community. Vaskez' links above are good for the Heroes community. Don't really know of any others offhand.
Old 05-23-2004, 05:53 PM   #4
Wysardry
Elite Waterdeep Guard

If you send people to http://www.telp.org instead, they then have a choice of taverns (forums) for MM VI to IX, and game info pages for MM VIII and IX.