Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-10-2001, 02:07 PM   #21
Charean
Hathor

*I* of course, would never stoop to spamming... *snobby look*

However, I *would* respond to a post on spamming, wondering if this is just an excuse to spam, although, spamming in general is probably not a terrible thing, certainly not harmful...

Can you tell I am from the DC area??

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?!?
Wandering Soul - Finding my life's calling is Bodhisattva
Looking for lost brain - I left it only for a moment....and there it goes... rolling under the table!!
Noticing that the Light has gotten further down a Dark Tunnel than expected... Time to get the Lantern... Knowing sooner or later - I will get to the End of this Tunnel to the Open Air once again...
Old 06-10-2001, 02:13 PM   #22
Redblueflare
Galvatron

You're spamming when you only type one sentence. Or type two sentences to try to hide the fact that you *are* spamming!

------------------
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I just don't have to listen.
Old 06-10-2001, 02:36 PM   #23
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Well, I am quite sure that I'd know I spammed too much if I posted a thread called "You know you spam to much when..."

But we all know that I don't spam at all....*totally innocent face turns to the board and smiles sweetly* And of course if I did, well it would be quality spam...er, I'm sure it would be. But since I don't spam, well, I can't say for sure what my spam would be like as I think one needs to spam to understand spam.

I think some spam even includes the word spam in every sentence. Has anyone else heard that about spamming? I know I saw it someplace, maybe in a spam article in Spammers Weekly...oops...uh I only buy it for the pictures! I never spam, I don't! Spam is bad..uh, spam is evil...spam is...a way of life! Rejoice in spam! Spamming is the way to go! Weeeeeha!

I spam, therefore I am....And spamming is wickedly naughty so I can now be wickedly naughty with abandon!

WickedlyNaughtySpamQueen

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 06-10-2001, 02:44 PM   #24
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

You know you spam too much when you sit down at your computer at 5:30 a.m. Saturday morning, and when next you look up it's 9:00 at night.

Errr... NOT that this EVER happened to me.. PURELY hypothetical situation of course.

------------------

Do not meddle in the
affairs of Dragons for
you are crunchy and
good with ketchup.
Old 06-10-2001, 02:51 PM   #25
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Well, I am quite sure that I'd know I spammed too much if I posted a thread called "You know you spam to much when..."

But we all know that I don't spam at all....*totally innocent face turns to the board and smiles sweetly* And of course if I did, well it would be quality spam...er, I'm sure it would be. But since I don't spam, well, I can't say for sure what my spam would be like as I think one needs to spam to understand spam.

I think some spam even includes the word spam in every sentence. Has anyone else heard that about spamming? I know I saw it someplace, maybe in a spam article in Spammers Weekly...oops...uh I only buy it for the pictures! I never spam, I don't! Spam is bad..uh, spam is evil...spam is...a way of life! Rejoice in spam! Spamming is the way to go! Weeeeeha!

I spam, therefore I am....And spamming is wickedly naughty so I can now be wickedly naughty with abandon!

WickedlyNaughtySpamQueen

I see what you are saying sis, I underspam. So you read Spammer's Weekly? What a coincidence, I read Spammer's Daily! What time is it your way? Bout Spam-thirty? Or is it quarter to spam now?

------------------
Old 06-10-2001, 02:57 PM   #26
RudeDawg
20th Level Warrior

When you post 'till 3am...
then get up at 7am and start again....

------------------
Old 06-10-2001, 02:59 PM   #27
RudeDawg
20th Level Warrior

Hey CloudyProf ?!?!?

When are you goin to do another Spamming 101 lecture?

I've got my notebook ready...

------------------
Old 06-10-2001, 03:03 PM   #28
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by RudeDawg:
Hey CloudyProf ?!?!?

When are you goin to do another Spamming 101 lecture?

I've got my notebook ready...

Teehee! I have to find my lecture notes, Dawggie. But I'm sure I'll have another class one day...hehehe

CloudTeacher on a research tour

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 06-10-2001, 04:41 PM   #29
jabidas
Silver Dragon

When you reply to posts like this.

------------------
Old 06-10-2001, 04:42 PM   #30
Charean
Hathor

And this!

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?!?
Wandering Soul - Finding my life's calling is Bodhisattva
Looking for lost brain - I left it only for a moment....and there it goes... rolling under the table!!
Noticing that the Light has gotten further down a Dark Tunnel than expected... Time to get the Lantern... Knowing sooner or later - I will get to the End of this Tunnel to the Open Air once again...