Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-15-2000, 08:21 PM   #1
Aggravator

Ok, i've entered the mine's done all i can do to explore all the levels on the first track on the left. Now im stuck i have the iron bar and i've flipped the switch (which is used later on from what i have read). Now i can't seem to find this lever everyone is talking about ive even scoped the whole area out with spirit sight to see if i missed anything (nothing showed up). I can't get back through as the door won't open to let me get to the right side. What am i missing or not doing? i've read everything and every faq but nothing is clear what 'm missing. Any help would be appreicated. Thanks in advance

Old 10-15-2000, 11:14 PM   #2
Casper

the Iron bar is the lever, you simply place it in the slot next to the right mine cart(I understand the frustration, took me awhile to figure this out because the quest leads you to believe it takes multiple pieces)

Old 10-16-2000, 12:24 AM   #3
Aggravator

Yeah i figured you did that with the iron bar. There is a problem tho i cannot get back through to the 2 places where the mine carts started. The mine entrance is blocked by a gate that won't reopen for me i've tried everything and am stumped as to how to re open it. Do i have to restore a game and restart?

Old 10-16-2000, 07:59 AM   #4
Aggravator

Bah figured it out. I used a restore from a previous save (back an hr or so no biggy tho) and went back and redid it. Guess the mining cart got stuck half way and didnt wanna budge. Stupid bug (another one that is). Cost me like 3 days of trying to figure it out. oh well. I hope the fix all of the bugs and put a multiplayer in.