Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-18-2000, 04:27 PM   #21
plshelp

oh and palladin bloke is 14th level...........it evens out...trust me im a dm...and a god.

Old 10-18-2000, 04:32 PM   #22
TDZHON

A Paladin enlisting the aid of a thief, now I have seen it all! I may find the need to intervene here and teach the drunk thief and zealot paladin a few lessons to preserve the balance.

I am currently battling the evil foes of the Elves, away south of the entrence to Underdark, but would be more than willing to make a short pilgramage back to Amn to show how my diety, the sword, shall prevail over whatever pagan god the Paladin worships, and I'll give a good whipping to the drunken thief since the thief must remember his usefulness ends when the battle begins.

My only true foe is a mage, magics do not become one who follows the sword, and I would be forced to rely on luck to face such an opponant.

Old 10-18-2000, 04:35 PM   #23
plshelp

YOU CAN THROW YOUR INSULTS .........BUT.........KNOW.........THIS
PROBABILITY RULES ALL.........AND WHEN THE SIDES.............HAVE.....BEEN..........PICKED
THE GAMES WILL BEGIN

SO SAYETH THE GOD OF NEUTRALITY

Old 10-18-2000, 04:38 PM   #24
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

I WELCOME YOUR CHALLANGE IDIOTIC FIGHTER, YOUR BODY SHALL BE YET ANOTHER THAT SHALL FILL THAT LARGE EMPTY HOLE IN MY CASTLE.

YOU SPEAK OF THE MAGE FEARFULLY, HE IS NOTHING IN COMPARISON TO THE POWER I WIELD. YOU HAVE MORE TO FEAR FROM ME I ASSURE YOU
Old 10-18-2000, 04:39 PM   #25
plshelp

WAIT A SEC ALL OF YOU......WHO EXACTLY IS FIGHTING WHO HERE.....THE GOD OF NEUTRALITY NEEDS TO KNOW BEFORE JUDGEMENT IS PASSED

Old 10-18-2000, 04:42 PM   #26
Larr2

You mean to tell me that I have gained the favor of a necromancer???
Damn! That's pretty good !!
What did I do to receive such an honor, sir??

Old 10-18-2000, 05:01 PM   #27
TDZHON

Ahhhhh, this poor, misguided worshipper of holy relics and idols... I cannot face you one on one, that would be against my sense of fairness. You will need several helpers to make this a fair fight. While you spent your time dressed in robes and slippers sprawled at the feet of Golden Bulls, I was fighting hoards of evil and good creatures trying to exact thier beliefs upon me and my kin in the hills. As you sipped wine from golden chalaces in the splendor of the gilded temples, I caroused in run-down taverns practicing my skills on would-be cocky adventurers looking to cause trouble. While you memorized methods of healing and performed clerical duties, I learned new methods of killing and maiming.

Head to head, a Paladin does not stand a chance against a fearsome and strong half-orc such as myself. I have the strength of my Orc brothers and the intelligence of my humand brothers. I am the perfect fighter.

I welcome you and whatever thieves and paladins you can gather to combat me without anything but your weapon. No Armor, no rings, no magic trinkets. Bring your Holy Avenger and it will wilt before my surgical Vorpal blade. Or foolishly use the famed Equilizer, lol, and you will find how useful it is against me. The reason it is split into fragments now is becuase a foolish Paladin like yourself tried to use it against me. It was split asunder by the thunder of my blade.

Old 10-18-2000, 05:14 PM   #28
Zlinky

I do not know which side to take in this matter - a self righteous, boot licking fawning paladin or a drunk they call a thief - I think Ill leave tipsy to shoot ol' paladin's guts - all that holy stuff really irrates a mage like me.. anyway, boldly on..

Old 10-18-2000, 10:57 PM   #29
Kalundrin the Skald

My my .... things certainly have built up since i left . It would seem that the sides have gone somewhat ... undefined ... from what i see , everyone whants a piece of each other and so ... i now offer ya'll 3 ways to end this petty squabble at the Majestic Mokaldrin Theatre of Fine Arts and Such.

1) We could have a free fer all ... ALL participants ( who have paid the 2000 GP *participation* fee of course ) in the pit ... seeking out whoever ya hold a lil' candle in yer heart ...

2) we split into 2 parties seeming which wouldn't be a bad plan after all for we have quite a wonderous spread of talent from all manner of class ...

3) the most exciting of the lot ... the last man standing ... battlers duel 1 on 1 ... the winner will be offered a potion of full rejuvenation before the next battler comes in ...

of course ... by the end of the night ... few will be left standing victorious in the macabre gore ...
all i ask of the victor is that of a tenth of the possesions that lay ownerless in my pit ... sorta like a souveniur of sorts ... the rest ya may keep or share with tha resta ya teammates ( if we use the 2nd way that is ... ) . * shudders in ecstasy at the thought * ....

Old 10-19-2000, 01:46 AM   #30
A Mage named Rikard

Dare ol' Jerome Dear not to dubblecross this Necromancer fore thy shall not only feal the vengiance of his soul but thy shall be followed By the Order Of The Holy Flame who will revange the death of the (partial) Leader

As for you faul Tipsy
Thy shall never see a beverage again after thy fight with the forses of Good