Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-04-2000, 09:56 PM   #1
warmonger3

It has been quite A long time since A game like this has been released. Last one, I recall was DEMISE which I am still playing. Thing is I love RPG's and I am quite addicted. I also love this game. I don't think the stat point thing is A bug. I have had zero quest problems, but I have missed quite A few. The problem I had with quests was not saying the right thing. In the frog city, open the chat window, and say "Goodbye" this makes the npc's start moving again. Awesome graphics! Awesome game. Only thing I want to complain about is, this board sucks.

Old 10-05-2000, 03:06 AM   #2
nat xtasy

so where is _the_ crip ass board for w&w then?

Old 10-05-2000, 07:27 AM   #3
warmonger3

I was referring to the board functions. Duh.