Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 03-17-2001, 03:22 PM   #1
Fljotsdale
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

see below.......
Have killed Bodhi and put holy water in two of the pools, but the one in the round room with the spiked, trapped floor will not allow itself to be 'manipulated', - it just shows the 'hand picking up' cursor. In the end, I just clicked on the container and 'cast' it on the pool.
But now I am wondering.... should I have hung onto it? will I need it somewhere else? Advice appreciated.
F.
Old 03-17-2001, 03:35 PM   #2
Melusine
Dracolisk

The holy water is just an extra help to weaken the vampires. It's not necessary to use it.
Do make sure that you pick up the Mace of Disruption +1, great weapon vs undead, plus you can update it...

------------------
Melusine, Archbabe of the OHF

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 03-17-2001, 03:41 PM   #3
Fljotsdale
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Mmmm. Must check if I still have that. I DID get it, but game crashed after the event and I had to reload earlier game and play it over again (SO annoying! :madhell, so not sure...
Thanks for reminding me!
F.
Old 03-17-2001, 09:01 PM   #4
Lord Shield

You can click on any one of the pools with the holy water. Once you've done one, you don't get to add to the others as they are part of the same blood supply. BTW, how do you upgrade the Mace of Disruption?

Old 03-18-2001, 12:31 AM   #5
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

SPOILERS:
>
>
>
>
>
You upgrade the mace of disruption with illutium (BAD SPELLING HERE!!!), the material you needed for the sculptor quest for the temple.
Since you are already in Chp 6, the mace of disruption will not be in the pool behind the hidden corridors as the pool now serves a different purpose in the game (to dump holy water in to weaken vamps). But the pool in the middle of the trap spike room contain the gaunlet of weapon expertise (a must for fighters).

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!
Old 03-18-2001, 12:33 AM   #6
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

SPOILER:
>
>
>
>
Ah.....I forgot....for the upgrading of the mace of disruption, you need to bring it and the illitium ore to Cromwell in the Dock District.

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!