Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-07-2002, 08:43 PM   #1
Vampriss
Welcomed New User

Greetings everyone. I recently started playing IWD and love the game. I am having trouble finding the Winter Priestess currently. I know which cave she is in (one without torches out front) and have explored the room thoroughly, having killed the Yeti's. As a last effort, I re-installed the patch and still nada.

Any suggestions??

Thanks,

Vamp
Vampriss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2002, 08:51 PM   #2
Micah Foehammer
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS [img]smile.gif[/img]

Now some questions:

When you talked to Kresselack did you definitively agree to kill the priestess? She won't appear until you talk to Kresselack and agree to kill her. No "I'll have to think about it" answers.

Which patch did you install?

Do you have a full installation or a partial? There are a lot of errors like this, assertion errors, etc. that seemed to be caused by not doing a full installation.

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Micah Foehammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2002, 08:51 PM   #3
Coribdus
Welcomed New User

You must first enter the last tomb on the foar right of the map and go through it's several levels to meet with kresselack who will then direct you back to the area in the center of the map and the priestess will be there.
Coribdus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2002, 09:51 PM   #4
Vampriss
Welcomed New User

Wow - quick answer. THANKS!

Apparently I had chosen the wrong option when asked to kill the priestess...doh! Thanks for setting me straight. Cheers.
Vampriss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2002, 12:36 PM   #5
Lavindathar
Harper

I got stuck with this...I didnt defo agree, and went searching for an hour..then had to go back, agree, and kill her.

LOL.