Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-06-2001, 06:07 AM   #1
Epona
Zartan

I see you're from Brighton! My bf grew up near there, so I know Brighton quite well as we visit frequently.
What are the best/worst things about Brighton in your opinion? Do you like it?

For me, the best: The Lanes, The Marina, The sea (I love the sea), the diversity
The worst: Tar, shit & syringes on the "beach"

------------------

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Epona of The Laughing Hyenas
Proud winner of the 'Most Useless Post 250 Has Ever Seen' Award 2001. "I'd just like to thank my friends and family, without whom none of this would have been possible..."
Old 09-08-2001, 11:22 AM   #2
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:
I see you're from Brighton! My bf grew up near there, so I know Brighton quite well as we visit frequently.
What are the best/worst things about Brighton in your opinion? Do you like it?

For me, the best: The Lanes, The Marina, The sea (I love the sea), the diversity
The worst: Tar, shit & syringes on the "beach"

Hey, Epona!

Just saw your post.......... - I'm not from Brighton, I'm from Birmingham originally (one o' yer brummys......). Lived in Brighton for 18 months now, moved over from Amsterdam.

Love it! Best things - the North Laine (lovely friendly atmosphere) the fact there's loads of veggie and vegan cafe's restaurants, even a pub (the George), Friston forest is 40 mins away by bus, the most alternative and nicest people in the whole uk (bit of a generalisation there!! ) and the fact that there are 5 5-rhythms dance teachers, so I can do a session almost any time I want! The grand, for afternoon tea (with the most fab old pianist you ever did see), the sea, the west pier.

Hate : um, the yellow foam on the sea, seagulls yelling at me all the time (why are seagulls so unfriendly, what else. Nope, can't think of anything else!

Where do you live exactly?

------------------