Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-13-2000, 03:12 PM   #11
smylin dragon

Wyvern - as an outside observer, I would have to second the nomination. Sorry I missed the sake

Old 11-13-2000, 03:30 PM   #12
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

This is such fun!!!

RavenW = we need your email address which doesn't display here in the forum, so email me! PLEASE!!

And that goes for any others here which have been enjoying the magic being created on this message board!

Wyv

(and blushes too! )

smylin dragon - you've got to be MY smylin dragon!! (yea! he finally made it over while after all the raving I've been doing about this place!)
Old 11-13-2000, 03:58 PM   #13
smylin dragon

Yes, I am YOUR smylin dragon. Now all I need to do is get a copy of the game

Old 11-13-2000, 06:22 PM   #14
Scronan
Zhentarim Guard

wow, talk about a lively bunch!

RavenW, what does "joi de vivre" mean? Looks French...you know I speak a lot of Spanish, and some Chinese and a bit of most languages, but I dont know what this means.

something about "of life?". ack...

could you repost lilys funny posts? I missed a few somehow...and be careful with that hot tub stuff!

beta testing, I'm sure if the HPI team knows the meaning of that word!

sorry, couldnt resist!

scronan
Old 11-13-2000, 06:39 PM   #15
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

joi de vivre = joy of life or love of life
Even my spattering of french will cover that one! And a wonderful compliment to receive!

We've got some extremely interesting folks frequenting this board!

Wyv
Old 11-13-2000, 06:54 PM   #16
RavenW

Wyv, do I post it here? (not that I think anyone on the forum would spam me)
Scronan, it means "Joy of Life"
Freudian, I will be working on my charachter story soon, what do you need image wise? (ie. size/color depth/ filetype)
And... um... I've been meaning to ask this one, I know what RPG means but what does the C stand for?

(Ok do I win the "Overuse of Smileys" award now?)

Old 11-13-2000, 07:00 PM   #17
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

RavenW - don't think you need to post it after all. Remembering that I had zipped over to you neat site the other day it was relatively easy to grab your email address from there! Silly of me not to think of that before. You should have gotten an email invite from me as a result, unless I did something terrifically amiss such as letting my dyslexia get the better of me.

Dyslexics UNTIE!!!!
Old 11-13-2000, 07:14 PM   #18
freudianslip
Welcomed New User

Well, if Wyvern is the joi de vivre, I think it only fair that I be the foie gras! Wait.. that doesn't sound quite right.

Err, anyway, RavenW, the image, please have it no larger than 200x200 (preferably less than 150x150), in gif or jpg format. It might be wise not to make it too "dark", either, as the site's opacity effect renders the author's pictures at 50% brightness until a mouse hover is realized. It can be of you, or something stylized; we have examples on the site. I do most of my editing in 24-bit color, but of course the .gif format will crunch it down to 256. If you want to integrate transparency, please make sure it looks good against a black background.

Oh , and CRPG is Computer Role Playing Game..

P.S. Folks, we should vote on a Story Archive mascot soon.. if you have any "funny" animal/entity pictures, feel free to submit them.. I think something with a monkey theme might work, make alzagor proud.