Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-02-2004, 11:33 AM   #81
Spirits forever

hmm, if any one here knows me, i'm basically occultish, and in my younger days (basically 3 years ago) i used to do all sorts of things relating to ghosts/spirits/demons/stuff XD, heck i had a semi comic called "spirit waters" so when i made the account, i probably thought that' i'd be like that forever, and pretty soon, spirits forever became it, but yeah.
and now ppl call me by spirits ^_^;;

Old 11-02-2004, 06:59 PM   #82
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Variol (Farseer) Elmwood:
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmar:
quote:
Originally posted by Variol (Farseer) Elmwood:
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmar:
Sigmar- Been a while since I played Warhammer...but...

I believe he was the Patron God of the... not the Bretronnians..the other humans, can't remember >_< !

I'd change it to Cypher if I could, though I didn't do it back when Ziroc offered us the chance. Ah, well, I'm an idiot!
Having a huge "Empire" Army I can tell you that Sigmar is their god. Karl Franz (who's pic I'd like to post but don't know how) weilds the Hammer of Sigmar when he goes to battle. I like the name myself [img]smile.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]That's the Army. Empire, the power-armourless Space Marines

Funny thing is, I never played as Empire myself, I'm a stalwart Dwarf player (I swear by the Stunties I do) but all the good Dwarf names were taken, hence the closest thing to a dwarf, ol' Sigmar. Not too funny actually, never mind.

Thank ye.
[/QUOTE]That was one of the funniest things I read in a long time. Good sense of humor on you. But, remember, the Hammer of Sigmar was made by the Dwarves for the Empire for saving their King! So not a bad choice of name at all.
[/QUOTE]Yeah, but Gotrek or Thorgrim... that woulda been sweet!

The Hammer of Sigmar was just a little something that the nearest Dwarven blacksmith had left lying around in the tool-shed!
Old 11-02-2004, 07:12 PM   #83
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood
Jack Burton

Actually, the hammer took a couple hundred years to be made.
Old 11-02-2004, 07:13 PM   #84
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood
Jack Burton

Actually, the hammer took a many years to be made. Then of course there were the Runefangs!
Old 11-03-2004, 03:33 AM   #85
Sigmar
Unicorn

Come on! They just slapped a couple of runes on there and BOOM magic hammers.

Seriously, the union between mankind and the dwarves was a prosperous one... not for the Orcs mind. The Hammer of Sigmar is a fine piece of squig smashing destruction, long may your people wield it!

Hmm...

*digs up Warhammer rulebook*
Old 11-03-2004, 06:46 AM   #86
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood
Jack Burton

I don't play 6th ed but I liked 5th. Runefangs were great for 30 points, specially against undead. D3 damage and something else. The problem with the Hammer was that only Karl could use it and he wasn't that great.
Old 11-03-2004, 06:51 AM   #87
Sigmar
Unicorn

He had a griffin though, I fondly remember filling that thing with cannon ball shaped holes (the person I usually played against used Empire).

I never really liked 6th edition either, it castrated our weaponry. One good example, the one time harbinger of doom, the "Organ gun" was reduced to being a couple of blowdart launchers tied together. >_<
Old 11-04-2004, 07:12 AM   #88
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood
Jack Burton

Bump; in case slicer & willowIX didn't see it!
Old 11-04-2004, 10:53 AM   #89
slicer15
Symbol of Cyric

Heheh...well...

I used slicer15 for my first e-mail address. My dad let me name the account, and I wanted something interesting...I was into Star Wars at the time, and I was 15 years old. A 'Slicer' in Star Wars is basically their version of a hacker. Not that I'm a hacker at all.

If I could, I'd change it to 'Zirak', which is the alias I use practically all the time now.

Not that interesting. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-05-2004, 05:57 AM   #90
wellard
Dracolisk

Mine is a knickname I had from work, it was started by someone making fun of my accent, this is the short version of a long story.

I used it first for my BG2 character then I joined Ironworks! [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years