Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

View Poll Results: Do you think Ziroc has other pets?
Yes 4 28.57%
No 10 71.43%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-07-2003, 11:26 PM   #1
Dalamar Stormcrow
Banned User

Question Mark

Do you think Ziroc has other pets than Choclate?
Old 11-07-2003, 11:28 PM   #2
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

akkk that is Blasphmey (sp?) I will not even vote, for fear of the wrath of choc [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-07-2003, 11:41 PM   #3
Arledrian
Egyptian Goddess of the Dead

Yeah man, it's called the Ironworks server [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img]
Old 11-07-2003, 11:51 PM   #4
Dalamar Stormcrow
Banned User

Well its a pet thats hard to control
Old 11-08-2003, 12:10 AM   #5
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Stormymystic:
akkk that is Blasphmey (sp?) I will not even vote, for fear of the wrath of choc [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Blasphemy, Stormy. You transposed the 'm' and the 'e'. Glad to be of service.

Oh yeah, I'd say between Choc, the server, and his family life; if Z has another pet, it would have to be exceptionally self-sufficient.

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Old 11-08-2003, 12:33 AM   #6
Maelakin
Drow Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Firestormalpha:
quote:

Oh yeah, I'd say between Choc, the server, and his family life; if Z has another pet, it would have to be exceptionally self-sufficient.
[/QUOTE]I had one of those pets before. You buy them in a catalog and just add water. Before you know it you have more than you can count!!

(For those who don't know I'm talking about Sea Horses.)
Old 11-08-2003, 01:25 AM   #7
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Maelakin:
quote:
Originally posted by Firestormalpha:
quote:

[/QUOTE]I had one of those pets before. You buy them in a catalog and just add water. Before you know it you have more than you can count!!

(For those who don't know I'm talking about Sea Horses.)
[/QUOTE]lol, I thought you were talking about a Chia pet lol, thanks for the fix FS, I hate when i can not spell a word right :/ no mater how many times i try
Old 11-08-2003, 02:03 AM   #8
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Light Bulb

Before I adopted Chocolate, I had Charly. He lived from 1980 till 1998. (He was 16 and 1/2!!!!!! I was in freaking 1st grade when I got him as a kitten, and I'm 31 now. He was as awesome as Choc is today. He died though, of old age in 98. That broke my heart bad... he was like my brother growing up.

When I was 13-15 I had 'Emo' the Teddybear Hamster. He lived 3 years (average age for a hambone) and had a female too, they had babies, and I then kept 1, and it was, yep, Emo II. [img]smile.gif[/img] I had another 2 Emo's after that, v3.0 and v4.0. Charly let them walk on his body or 'ride' on his back when he walked... never wanted to hurt them ever. just wanted them a lot.. heheh... yeah! [img]smile.gif[/img]

I made a little 'village' when I was like 13, for Emo 1, out of dirt and stuff where I used to play with my Transformers lol, and made him a little 'village' to run around in when I let him outside... Called 'Emo Village' . LOL!!!!

That's all the pets I've had.. And currently, Choc is the only pet I have as a family member. BUT... I keep an eye out for Siamese kittens at the SPCAA, so Choc can raise a kitty to be cool and wise and all powerful like he is, to carry on the legacy

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 11-08-2003, 05:14 AM   #9
Zuvio
Gold Dragon

He Z, do you still have any transformers left? I still have all of mine with the exception of one (Jazz [an authentic metal-TF!!] went on a Black-Ops mission but was MIA after several days )

There was a kid living in my neighbourhood. His parents were pretty rich and all but not very nice and neither was he. But what was the reason I always wanted to play with him? You guessed: the little brat had nearly ALL the TF there was available in holland at that time. And I mean ALL of the original ones..... Boy, it was a privilige to have been allowed to play with those in my childhood
Old 11-08-2003, 10:34 AM   #10
Dalamar Stormcrow
Banned User

poor Z. So many deaths of pets. Only had two. Cat, spookie. Lived to be 140 (cat years), and my dog lived to be 10 (regular). I currently have a ferret, named Nines.