Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 08-31-2001, 03:35 PM   #11
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

Milamber to Encard: Odd to have such a rare item here. Where do you call home my friend?

------------------
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
-General George Patton (1885-1945)

Member of CLAN HADB
Old 08-31-2001, 03:37 PM   #12
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Hmm.. Perhaps I will make a Dwarven character.. Everyone else seems to be playing Humans and Elves..
Old 08-31-2001, 03:42 PM   #13
Encard
Quintesson

Encard thinks for a while before responding.

Encard: I don't really know anymore... I've been so many places I can't remember where I started. I can half remember it... I think it was some sort of city... Strange, for some reason I remember that almost all of the building were made of something or other unusual, but I don't remember what, maybe crystal or obsidian or bone. I know I hunted these (takes out the stuffed bunny) one time, but I don't remember where or when... Hmm... Do you know where these bunnies were last seen? And when?

------------------
Bow down to the Weasels of Apocalypse! RaBid Fruit Trees! RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! Miniature Exploding Demonic Demons of Doom, Death and Desruction!
:1drgat1:
Old 08-31-2001, 03:49 PM   #14
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

Milamber to Encard: They were last seen on the GD forum, but they were practically all killed off there, so keep that one hidden. Originally they were said to have been gated to Faerun by a powerful mage to act as his servents. I know little more then that. Whether your memories are from that world or this I can't tell you, but I urge you to think on it.

*Out of character* Yeah, be a dwarf. They are always a lot of fun.

------------------
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."

Member of CLAN HADB

[This message has been edited by MILAMBER (edited 08-31-2001).]
Old 08-31-2001, 04:02 PM   #15
Encard
Quintesson

Encard thanks Milamber for the information. This will hopefully help Encard in remembering. He sits down to think. In a few minutes, he hears footsteps, probably those of one person. He wonders who it is...

------------------
Bow down to the Weasels of Apocalypse! RaBid Fruit Trees! RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! Miniature Exploding Demonic Demons of Doom, Death and Desruction!
Old 08-31-2001, 04:41 PM   #16
Neb
Account deleted by Request

The shaking wakes up Kivan who picks up his Vorpal Blade and makes his way downstairs where he orders a pint of beer, after recieving his beer from the bartender he walks over to Neb and asks him "Any idea where we are this time? Looks like someone had a bit of a brawl outside" Kivan's nose wrinkles in displeasure, "Smells as though they burned the corpses afterwards" Neb stands up and walks over to one of the windows and studies the landscape, he then walks back to Kivan and says "Seems as though some great cataclysm has happened here, maybe some magical artifacts have survived the destruction!" at this last fact he seems to become a lot happier, Kivan says "They've probably left their gold and gems behind too! Maybe even a magical bow! I like the prospects for profit in this place!"

As the Bar shuddered, Tiax had fallen off the Bar and hit the ground, raising a lot of dust and ash, the impact also returned him to the closest thing you could come to sanity when you were an insane gnome who had just eaten spell components, Tiax looked around to see where he was, one thought jumped through his mind, "A new place to conquer in the name of Cyric!", Tiax cheered up almost as much as Neb had at the prospect of finding magical artifacts, he walked a few feet away from the Bar to study this new place in which he found himself when one of the corpses stood up and walked towards him, Tiax was about to order it to follow Cyric and his chosen when it lashed out at him with one of it's arms, Tiax quickly dodged back, his current state doing nothing to dull his reflexes, he then stuffed the coathanger in his pocket and drew his enchanted warhammer, as the thing attacked him again, he charged forward and crushed it's kneecaps, after it fell on the ground he then smashed it's skull with his hammer.

The Radiant Heart paladins had lost all their money when playing poker with Razzen, Razzen was at the moment busy spending his newly acquired money tasting the Bars large assortment of drinks, and also buying drinks for the rest of the Bar patrons, Razzen didn't notice the movement since his senses were quite dulled by the amount of alcohol he had consumed, he had, however woken up a bit when the shaking had spilled a few drops of a very expensive drink he had just bought onto the Bar, he walked over to Neb and Kivan and said "Any idea were we are? Does it look like a profitable place?" Kivan responded "Aye, it looks profitable my elven friend, VERY profitable."
Old 08-31-2001, 04:48 PM   #17
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

Milamber gets up and walks over to Neb and Kivan to introduce himself and offer them a drink. Jerking his finger over his shoulder he points to Tiax and says in a conspiratorial voice "Your little friend there seems a tad off in the head, doesn't he."

------------------

Member of CLAN HADB
Old 08-31-2001, 04:57 PM   #18
Neb
Account deleted by Request

"A bit more than a tad I'm afraid" says Kivan with a smile "We met him in the city of Baldur's Gate, he's pretty crazy, he thinks that he's the Chosen of Cyric and that he will one day rule the world, we try not to get on his bad side, for all his madness he is quite powerful and who knows, they ways of the gods are mysterious and some day he might and up being the ruler of the world" "That'll be the day that I wrestle a Tarrasque to the ground!" exclaimed Neb with a snort, "He's probably just a crazy gnome, no need to worry about it."
Old 08-31-2001, 05:12 PM   #19
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

OOC: Um.. Just popping up another character doesn't feel right.. Until you guys get a little farther down the adventuring path, I can't really do anything.
Old 08-31-2001, 05:18 PM   #20
Encard
Quintesson

The footsteps draw closer... and closer... and closer. Encard moves to the window to see who's outside. Several of the others follow him.

------------------