Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-07-2005, 12:57 PM   #1
artmetis12
Welcomed New User

I am stuck and am hoping perhaps someone can shed some light on my problem.

I just came back from completing Dragons Eye, returning to Khuldahar, found out Arundel is evil, etc. Mother Eugenia is not in the Temple of Ilmater. She was gone from Dragons Eye (I checked on my way out) as were the captive villagers.

Is there anything I can do to fix this bug? I can't find a patch that addresses it...

Thanks so any insight you can give.

Ricky
artmetis23@aol.com
Old 10-07-2005, 03:50 PM   #2
Marty4
Symbol of Cyric

It's not a bug, Egenia has unfinished business in the Eye that is covered in IWD2. As for the "quest" to return her, it was never completed, so don't look for it. All you can do at this point is to continue on.

Anyway, welcome to Ironworks!
Marty4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 04:02 PM   #3
artmetis12
Welcomed New User

Phew, Thank you so much. I just want to tell the priestess "She's in the Eye, I swear I found her!"

Thanks again!
Old 10-08-2005, 07:01 AM   #4
lost prophet
Drow Warrior

@ artmetis,

you should DEFINATLY put a spoiler tag on your post or in the title as it details something about the game that you wouldnt know unless you had already said game; its just to keep those of us who have already played it from spoiling the fun for those who havnt! .

Eg.
Spoiler
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Arundel isnt evil he actually just gets killed by Polequin(sp?), if you go up the stairs of Arundels house he'll be on the floor minutes from death. I dont remember exactly what its stats are but he drops a Druid only staff.

by the way...WELCOME TO IRONWORKS!!!!!! hope to see you around.