Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-06-2004, 05:16 AM   #11
shadowhound
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Business, Money, Friends, Sex, Family...

I hate babies
Old 02-06-2004, 05:24 PM   #12
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
I can't really believe people who say they wouldn't get the baby as one of the first options. Simply because, a baby's cry is annoying!! Very! It is biologically designed to make people want to stop the noise so as to protect the baby. Unlike doorbells and phone rings
Old 02-06-2004, 06:25 PM   #13
Gammit
Elminster

business, sex, and the rest I ignore. (;

kidding...
Old 02-06-2004, 09:10 PM   #14
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

sex,money,family,business,friends.

sex at first uh? maybe I'm just wierd.
Old 02-07-2004, 04:53 AM   #15
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

My order is 4,3,5,1,2. My friends are patient enough to wait for me.

I did this for logical reasons. I am not really fond of babies and answering the phone and closing the faucet are easy... but if I went for the baby first because of the clothing then my clothes would be soaked. I don't like that happening. So there... The person at the doorbell usually wants something from me, or has something for me, so that particular person can wait... and while going there I'd be carrying the baby... well that's my thing... LOL
Old 02-07-2004, 07:37 AM   #16
wellard
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:
I can't really believe people who say they wouldn't get the baby as one of the first options. Simply because, a baby's cry is annoying!! Very! It is biologically designed to make people want to stop the noise so as to protect the baby. Unlike doorbells and phone rings
If you always put the baby crying first you would never have friends knocking at the door. [img]tongue.gif[/img] And anyway if its someone annoying you can always say "sorry got to go and feed the baby."

The phone would always be last. It actually annoys the hell out of me when people are talking to you and they say "excuse me" and answer the bloody phone. unless its a good friend or family I just walk off or tell them that they are being rude as they start talking on the phone then i talk all over them [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] Like Aelia says the tap(faucet) would never be running. Does this mean we are both poor?

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 02-07-2004, 01:56 PM   #17
Elif Godson
Dracolich

I would have to get the baby, then the faucet, my door bell never rings and the laundry would definetly be last mostly because of the baby I am holding
Old 02-07-2004, 03:16 PM   #18
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

The baby would be fine, I'm surprised so many people would go get it so early.

I'd turn the tap off as it's the quickest, I'd ignore the phone and the baby since the baby should be fine for a minute or two and I could call the caller back. I'd answer the door then take the person round to the garden while I talk to them and collect the laundry. I also don't get how laundry signifies sex, sounds like a load of bollocks to me, made up by the person who made this crap test up since they couldn't think of anything better
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray