Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2001, 08:51 PM   #1
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Well, it's official now. Lioness is in a close heat with Seph for the longest sig!

Her sig just filled up my whole monitor's viewing space. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

And don't you DARE change a thing, hon. This is for fun, not a complaint. *HUGS*
[img]\"http://home.earthlink.net/~moraine_sedai/_uimages/dragonmage.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/hero2.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Alureth...Dragon friend of Lady Breanna<br /><br />Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.<br />Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force<br />Mother Hen of IW and Mage extraordinaire.<br /><br />Utterly in love with my soul mate, Hiram.
Old 11-09-2001, 08:57 PM   #2
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
No way, DM I'm still gunning for Seph here. His fills up more than my entire monitor - Lioness has got a lot more pap to write before she's in that league
Old 11-09-2001, 08:59 PM   #3
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:
No way, DM I'm still gunning for Seph here. His fills up more than my entire monitor - Lioness has got a lot more pap to write before she's in that league

Really? He hasn't used his in a while, so I guess I forgot. Hmmm...I was SURE I could still read one line of post with his sig on my screen. Guess I'm getting senile.

Hiya, hon!
[img]\"http://home.earthlink.net/~moraine_sedai/_uimages/dragonmage.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/hero2.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Alureth...Dragon friend of Lady Breanna<br /><br />Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.<br />Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force<br />Mother Hen of IW and Mage extraordinaire.<br /><br />Utterly in love with my soul mate, Hiram.
Old 11-09-2001, 09:00 PM   #4
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

Sorry, Dragonmage. When Seph posts, its says "to be continued on next monitor". I will commence the self flagellation for disagreeing with you now.
Old 11-09-2001, 09:02 PM   #5
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

quote:
Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:
Sorry, Dragonmage. When Seph posts, its says "to be continued on next monitor". I will commence the self flagellation for disagreeing with you now.

Naughty Hiram. Ought know never to disagree with me. *pouts* Now where are my 'making it up to you' Cheetohs? (yes, still 'oh'! - sue me!)
Old 11-09-2001, 09:02 PM   #6
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:

Really? He hasn't used his in a while, so I guess I forgot. Hmmm...I was SURE I could still read one line of post with his sig on my screen. Guess I'm getting senile.

Hiya, hon!

Hey, doll [img]smile.gif[/img] Though Lioness's has inflated today - she joined the ORT you know, didn't get nekkid, though I tried my best to encourage her...
Old 11-09-2001, 09:06 PM   #7
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:
Hey, doll [img]smile.gif[/img] Though Lioness's has inflated today - she joined the ORT you know, didn't get nekkid, though I tried my best to encourage her...

Yeah, I saw that! Good try! Keep working on her and we'll 'convert' her yet! She's also added a line as my Official Dog-Walker! [img]smile.gif[/img] Gotta love these kids!

*HUGS*