Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-16-2001, 02:31 PM   #1
Shmack
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hello.

Just 'outta curiousity...what general lvl should my characters be at?

I currently have:

Ajax the Warrior (My Single-class fighter): Clvl 8
Imeon (Presently being held captive)
Minsc: Clvl 8
Jaheira: Clvl 7
Yoshimo: Clvl 11
Aerie: Clvl 7

And I am at the begginning of Chapter 2, presently embarking on the 'Slaves Quest'...

Is this bad? average? good?

Thanks~
Cheers!
-Shmack
Old 06-16-2001, 02:53 PM   #2
Volourn
Manshoon

That's good. you've just started the game basically. you will gain experience quite quickly. Your levels will raise fast for the next few levels, and then start to slow down. enjoy the game!

------------------
"That didn't hurt!" - Volourn Honourblade after the red dragon breathed on him for 75% of his hp.
Old 06-16-2001, 02:55 PM   #3
vesselle
Hathor

you're doing very well. you should be able to deal with chapter 2 easily if you keep taking every quest that comes your way. you will want to get out of ch. 3 with as much experience as you can possibly get.

i am in Chapter 2, having just finished the Slaver's Quest and am going to meet Nalia. there's prolly close to another 20 or so quests to do. (chapter 2 is the longest chapter, with kajillions of quests). just a hint, as a warrior, you are definitely gonna want to take on Nalia's quest! the reward is out of this world! *smiles*

Vesselle (Wizard Slayer) Lvl 9
Korgan (Berserker) Lvl 9
Yoshimo (Bounty Hunter) Lvl 11
Minsc (Ranger) Lvl 9
Jaheira (Figher/Druid) Lvl 8, 10
Aerie (Cleric/Mage) Lvl 8, 9

so... very close. i think you are exactly where you need to be. don't forget to talk to everyone!!! there are kajillions of quests to be had, and a lot of them are at the Copper Coronet, just waiting to talk to you.

good work!

V***V