Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-04-2007, 12:07 AM   #1
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

I made them harder than I wanted them. They are actually supposed to be less powerful than the Cyric level (Since they are old machines built from scrap metals from level 8).

The updated level with the level 4 lester fix will open at 12:30am (in 30 mins).

Let me know how they attack now..should be much more fun now! No one likes 1 hour fights. hell, even 30 min fights! But a mega boss can be 20 mins or so. [img]smile.gif[/img]

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 02:07 AM   #2
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Server is up, I also added loads of new treasures, fixed the monsters toughness, and fixed Lesters door issue! [img]smile.gif[/img] Check it out! It's quite cool!

Old 03-04-2007, 06:14 AM   #3
StigTC

Did you turn the merchant into the competition board as well? Those prices are outrageous!
One fine day in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight, <br />Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other. <br />The deaf policeman heard the noise, and came and shot those two dead boys. <br />If you don\'t believe this joke is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too!
StigTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 07:04 AM   #4
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

LOL! Forgot about that. Will correct it real fast. And fix a little bug I found a few mins ago. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Yeah, 3 billion gold is a BIT high, eh? Imagine the weight of that crap!?!?!?!? It would collapse a hole to level 50 with all that weight! LOL!!!!!

[ 03-04-2007, 12:52 PM: Message edited by: Ziroc ]

Old 03-04-2007, 10:59 AM   #5
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by StigTC:
Did you turn the merchant into the competition board as well? Those prices are outrageous!
Okay, is that merchant on Level Fifteen? If so, I think I have maybe three characters that could shop there... Maybe. *laughs* Besides, I don't think we can HAVE that much gold on us. Three billion gold coins? *checks* No, we can't actually have that much gold on us in terms of gold itself. Maybe if gemstones were introduced that were worth 50Mil gold each, 100Mil gold each, and 250Mil gold each, we could. Maybe even a 500Mil gold worth gemstone. Would make for interesting "banking" practices on the server. Though normally one never needs more than 100Mil gold on them at any given time (unless they are outfitting an entire party out of their own pocket without any items on them)...
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 12:45 PM   #6
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

...or stocking up on arrows prior to venturing beyond level 13...
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 02:24 PM   #7
Unglaublich Verwustung
Silver Dragon

ah, that old chestnut. Talking about which, as the expert arrow-chucker, what are your recommendations for these missiles of mayhem? I just never know which to buy for best affect...

And on that note can we maybe get some new arrows - Missiles of Mayhem; on hit cast Isaac's Greater Missile Storm or similar?

Make a decision, even if it's wrong, and remember....

...it's never too early for a salad.
Unglaublich Verwustung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 03:51 PM   #8
Greything
Drizzt Do'Urden

I had something to say about the prices in the other level 15 post but it seems they are realistic.

Some of the level 15 stuff fetches amazing amounts back on level 13 (more than enough to buy a wagon-load of arrows and gold plate them as well).

I suppose that if you want quality you have to be ready to pay for it.
Greything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 04:28 PM   #9
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I'll take that as reading "one of the expert arrow chuckers", since Javan might get mad if I hog all the glory. However, to the question, I prefer the hunting arrows for most things, and the sparking arrows for things that have resistance to normal piercing damage. The Lizard Realm Arrows of Quick death are pretty good too, if a bit hard to come across. I suggest going after them with a char that doesn't use arrows though, due to the large amount of resistance you will meet in collecting them from the Trollbark Dungeon.
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 05:27 PM   #10
Garnet FalconDance
Mephistopheles

*sigh* Just got back from admitting defeat on 15. Everything was going relatively well until a duo of rusties came out of nowhere and ate my armor and scimitar! For countless minutes (try half hour or longer!) Roman had to fight in his skivvies with a heavy flail and be subjected to comments by certain other members of the party. He could probably put in for harassment or something .

Personally, I still think those metallic hellball watchers are too uberized. Others didn't seem too bad; challenging but not overly so. Of course, we didn't go through the entire level.

Just where is this miraculous merchant on 15 at?