Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-08-2007, 12:21 PM   #1
StigTC

Was playing around on the server when some wannabe corpse maker told he had just broken the big 400 with his scythe.
Surely this cannot be I thought, for at the time I hadn't managed to do so myself, despite Slash'em trying his best using all his might.
After much questioning and under threat of foul things done unto him, the impressive damage-doer however revealed how he had managed to do accomplish this impressive feat. Slash'em in all his half-orcness had of course not taken into account that unholy beasts such as the Osyluth demons of the darkest of all the dark pits, are indeed extra voulnerable to divine damage and with this newly gathered, or atleast newly remembered, knowledge, Slash'em ventured off in direction of aforementioned darkest og dark pits, looking for the almighty whollop that is his purpose and deity.

And with no further ado I give you, how a mighty whollop should be done!
http://i14.tinypic.com/3z6giz8.jpg

Oh and erh... never mind the language in the chat, I was a wee bit surprised that I made that far above the big 400.

[ 01-08-2007, 12:24 PM: Message edited by: StigTC ]
One fine day in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight, <br />Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other. <br />The deaf policeman heard the noise, and came and shot those two dead boys. <br />If you don\'t believe this joke is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too!
StigTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 03:01 PM   #2
Unglaublich Verwustung
Silver Dragon

And in some sppoky way you managed to post this as your 503rd post...

http://my.opera.com/UnglaublichVerwu...icture=2768537

:|

Make a decision, even if it's wrong, and remember....

...it's never too early for a salad.
Unglaublich Verwustung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 06:31 PM   #3
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I remember that, I just thought you didn't like River Dance... [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img]
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 05:49 PM   #4
Greything
Drizzt Do'Urden

Yes. Well. Congratulations. It looks like Dev Crit has become redundant.

Only problem on the horizon is that lvl 15 is advertising itself as the Metal Mage's realm.

I have no idea what we'll find in there but from the name alone I suspect that even Slash'em may have to learn how to use a blunt weapon or two.
Greything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 10:36 PM   #5
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Greything, who had a very interesting opening statement:

Yes. Well. Congratulations. It looks like Dev Crit has become redundant.

Only problem on the horizon is that lvl 15 is advertising itself as the Metal Mage's realm.

I have no idea what we'll find in there but from the name alone I suspect that even Slash'em may have to learn how to use a blunt weapon or two.
Devestating Critical shall not become redundant until it is removed from the server. Some creatures are simply immune to devestating criticals and therefore more traditional fashions of removing them from the playing field must be observed. That Metal Mage's realm I am not exactly looking forward to, but I already had one character in mind with a dual mace beatdown coming. I was hoping for some better clubs as well, as I haven't seen anything higher than those +8 Tree Branches Of Terror (not the actual name) in terms of clubs. And yes, I did send in a few maul concepts which I'd love to see in action. I'd love to know how to get a dual warhammer or dual light hammer character dealing similar amounts of damage as ones with swords do though.

And Slash'Em Good's scythe will simply learn how to cut through stone and steel. I am sure he has something already in mind in how to do that. I remember him mentioning something about Misty and a deal he had with her...
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 11:31 PM   #6
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I think his point was that with a damage roll of over 500, it doesn't matter if the target saves vs dev crit or not, it's a dev crit.
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote