Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-2000, 09:21 PM   #1
Bigdog

Okay I have a couple questions anyone who can help, much appreciated.

1) Okay I beat Haleabus, and finished Shurugeons castle, but I recieved a preist guild quest to find out what happened to Galain who was imprisoned in Shurugeon castle. Anyone know how to complete this quest I have looked all over the castle but don't see anything that might help.

2) Has anyone seen this wolf-beast the Town mayor is talking about I walked all over for 2 days while going to monk and never saw it, Ardibren talked about it as well....

3) And Lastly where is Tovin, the guy I need to deliver the Dragon Arrow too. Thanks for any help =).

Old 10-11-2000, 11:06 PM   #2
BlackFiend

The guy you deliver the arrow to is Turin or something. If you look on your map he is the NE part of the "Shire"... east of the Dragon's Spire.

It's a good idea to get that quest done asap so that you can get the new training styles at the Dojo.

Old 10-12-2000, 12:43 AM   #3
MrCreosote

The Galian thing is a book or scroll, cant remember which, it isnt obvious and I wouldnt have noticed exept when I identified it the name sounded familiar. I definitely found it in the Shurogeons Castle.

Cant find the wolf myself and have trampled everywhere. Mind you, I only just found Tovin for the Mage Guild in the first town.

Tovin is up near the mountains on the north, he wanders around a bit but if you go farthest NW and go East sticking as close to the mountains as the map allows you'll find him.

Old 10-15-2000, 01:39 PM   #4
Phaede

Ok after reading other replies Turin quest is covered. As for Wolf beast...its a werewolf I found it on NE corner of map up by Jathil;only seems to appear at night. Now for Galian,you find his ghost in a barracks complex withing the castle..to complete the quest you need to get "Galians scroll";or somename near this;from the ghosts corpse...this is if i am remembering correctly

Old 10-15-2000, 06:19 PM   #5
Squig

Yes, the Galian quest is for a scroll about him. The werewolf wanders far & wide, I found him in the SW part of the map during the night. Torin is standing next the spire. I love that dude's accent!