Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 06-16-2001, 03:41 PM   #1
Shmack
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hey.

I am in the process of doing the 'Slaves Quest', and am at the point where I need to place the: ring, staff, blood sample, and hand into the pipes to gain a sword.

One problem: How do I actually "put" the items into the pipes?

I click on them when the "recycling" symbol is on them, but that only accomplishes putting a long riddle of some sort onto the screen...how do I actually put the items into the pipes?

Also, I -think- I have the ring...is it called the greenstone ring? I believe I found this ring on a goblin...I'm not sure, is it the right one? If not...could you point me in the right direction as to where it is?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks~
Cheers!
-Shmack
Old 06-16-2001, 03:46 PM   #2
jabidas
Silver Dragon

The ring is on these 2 skeletons attached to a wall, its called the lovers ring.

Theres an item in a grate near some jellies its a finger I think, cant remember.

Kobold shaman has a staff.

The blood of a true friend you get of the old guys pet carrion crawler when you kill it.

You activate the pipes by clicking on them a second time youll have to find the order yourself the text riddles are clues.

------------------
Old 06-16-2001, 03:49 PM   #3
Gwayne
Zhentarim Guard

This may also help
http://www.tgeweb.com/cgi-bin/ubb/No...ML/004684.html

------------------

Old 06-16-2001, 03:50 PM   #4
vesselle
Hathor

first off .... ya got the wrong ring. see bottom if you want to know where the real one is.

second, quallo and the voice tell you what to do. have all the items in your pack. click the pipes in the right order. again see below if you want to know.

V***V

don't look....nothing to see here.
ring. wedding ring. go back to the hallway that turns north off the regular path. it took you to a room with myconids and such like in it to kill.
to the left of that entry way, looking north are two skellies on the wall. click them. you get that round double arrow, clicked once and you get a little story, clicked twice and you get the ring.

have ring, hand, staff and blood in your pack. any order. now for the pipes.
from left to right they are numbered 1,2,3,4.... so you should click them in this order: 3, 1,2,4. each one will kinda explode. at the end, a puff of smoke in the water will show a sword and when it disappears, you have Lilarcor in your backpack.
*smiles* enjoy.
Old 06-16-2001, 06:58 PM   #5
sunder
Zhentarim Guard

The first time you click each pipe, it gives you the riddle of that pipe and the hint of the item that goes in it.
The 2nd time you click any pipe, you start the "inserting" sequence. So, you first click each pipe to read their riddles (4 total), then you can start inserting in the sequence.