Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 06-15-2001, 08:42 PM   #1
Ashoka
Elite Waterdeep Guard

How many days should you wait before the quests of the mage stronghold kick in? I killed the knights because I'm a evil bastard but I sort of regretted that now, since the other quests doesn't start. Can I somehow edit with shadowkeeper so that the knights reappear?

Thanks

Ashoka
Old 06-15-2001, 08:57 PM   #2
Wah
Symbol of Cyric

Tut tut........

The first quest IS involved with those knights. You'll need to activate the game's own cheat function and manually "re-create" those knights.

However - I think your game's dead, because even if they reappear the quest won't appear in your journal.

Evil doesn't pay.

------------------
Old 06-15-2001, 09:12 PM   #3
vesselle
Hathor

find your earlier save.
and dont kill them this time.
*smiles*

V***V

Old 06-16-2001, 06:37 AM   #4
Ashoka
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Pleeaaase...
There must be another solution. I did the planar sphere as one of the first major quest in the game and it is ages ago.

Greets

Ashoka
Old 06-16-2001, 12:46 PM   #5
Beeper

Help requested!

After returning the planar sphere to Amn, I talked to the knights before takeing Lavok outside - the knights left the sphere and I can't find them again.

Does someone know, where they can be found?? I've talk to the guy at the Radian Heart, he'd like to let them live there, so I belive they are outthere, somewhere.