Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 01-06-2001, 04:21 AM   #71
Arak

Yorick you are wierd!
I went to see Charlies Angels last night, damn!!! i'd give my life for that smile of hers (not to mention her other assets).
So my answer to Memnoch's question would be left, left, left

Old 01-06-2001, 04:21 AM   #72
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Well... the good thing with ,married people is that they could do whatever they like anytime!!! Well... that would be if I were the husband. Wattabout Lucy Lu? Liu? Whatever! And Armisael, that is such a great, but dumb actually... hehehe advice. I would be mighty impressed if your girfriend falls for that! : )
Old 01-06-2001, 05:15 AM   #73
Rikard T'Aranaxz
Harper

Diaz?
i would go for Barymore
the other one is ugly
Old 01-06-2001, 08:17 AM   #74
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Ok, see. like this is why I would prefer beer. I was in that married position. Only problem was that my wife ended up liking the door to the left too much too. BTW, I am not a drunk, nor do I drink often. Just been burned by too many women to want them for more than one evening. Oh, and she didn't go to the door to the left for Russel Crowe either. Since I have women coming and going in my life, the only constant I still have left is beer (wine, scotch, etc..) They make no demands of me (other than to keep them on ice) and I have no reason to not trust them. The women that I have met on the other hand, always keep me wondering. I gather it's because I tend to attract the younger types, but then, it's because of that fact that I feel the way I do. Looking younger than your age really bites. I am 33 and I still get carded when I try to buy cigarettes (I don't smoke btw, but do buy for friends sometimes). I guess I have that kind of alcoholic look to me though, cause ever since I turned 15, I have never been carded buying beer or liquor. Hmmmm. My main goal is to help other people when and where I can. Maybe there will be a woman in my future to stay more than a week, but til I find her, I'm gonna live my life for me.