Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-17-2001, 10:56 PM   #11
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

OK! No problemo Moni

------------------
Old 08-17-2001, 11:20 PM   #12
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by bilqis:
Funny one Moni!!!

I'm getting two cats next week, kittens - a calico and a tabby -- because they won't need me to take care of them!!

Well, outside of some food, an occasional cuddle and cleaning a litter box.

Hey! That's great news!
I hope they live up to cats reputations as independent creatures for you! All of the kittens I have raised over the last two years have been clingy little creatures to the point where I could scream and run away at times.
Rex says it is this thing I have with animals that makes them think so highly of me that they have to be around me because we have never seen them act like that to anyone else, even when we gave them away! That little yellow kitten that we gave his parents still worships me and has to be in my company whenever we are over there the same way their black & white one was....the good news is that they do grow out of it for the most part but there are days when I am bombarded by cats of varying ages needing my specific and undying attention for just ten minutes...one after the other, after the other, after the other, after the other... LOL!!!!!

------------------

Is Too! Is Not! Is Too! Is Not!

Old 08-18-2001, 12:01 AM   #13
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

hmm, i seem to think of these as unfair generalizations. but most of them are true, however, yet i dont know if i can laugh at this... well, maybe a short heh.

------------------
With each kill, I grow wiser, and with added wisdom, I grow stronger. Does anybody have any idea what this means?
Old 08-18-2001, 12:32 AM   #14
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
hmm, i seem to think of these as unfair generalizations. but most of them are true, however, yet i dont know if i can laugh at this... well, maybe a short heh.

They are, they can be, and a heh is quite enough.
Your post made me laugh out loud.

------------------

Old 08-18-2001, 12:39 AM   #15
KHaN
Drow Warrior

Larry I know how you feel bro! I do everything possible to please the Ms and everyone else for that matter. I've been doing so for so long I think it has effected my health...but I'll keep doing it til my dieing day. That's the kind of guy I am.

------------------

"Heads are gonna roll..."
Old 08-18-2001, 12:46 AM   #16
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

so if i act like a dog, will i be wanted? LOL

nice one Moni

------------------
Revived I Am to hunt this world... Banish ye evil or face my wrath...
Old 08-18-2001, 12:50 AM   #17
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by KHaN:
I've been doing so for so long I think it has effected my health...but I'll keep doing it til my dieing day. That's the kind of guy I am.

Please elaborate KHaN! I think you are a wonderful man but seriously if it affecting your health to please everyone, you need to step back and say hey wait a minute here and let these things be known! God knows I do!

LOL hey was that a typo or did you mean Ms. ?

------------------

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 08-18-2001).]

Old 08-18-2001, 12:51 AM   #18
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Harkoliar:
so if i act like a dog, will i be wanted? LOL

nice one Moni

LMAO, only by a dog-lover baby!

Thanks

------------------

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 08-18-2001).]

Old 08-18-2001, 01:06 AM   #19
KHaN
Drow Warrior

Ms. i.e. Miss maybe one day Mrs. I just think I push myself to do everything I can to make sure everyone has an easy life and it has affected my health. There is no way to step back from it because it is in my nature to be that way. I definatly think I'm long overdue for a vacation! Maybe at least a back rub or three.

------------------

"Heads are gonna roll..."
Old 08-18-2001, 01:41 AM   #20
Moni

Will make sure you get those backrubs.

Consider this weekend yours and if you ask "What do you want to do?", expect the answer "Whatever you want to do.

Don't push yourself so hard on the inside...take a good look at the outside and see how blessed you are.
I know I am (blessed)

Hitting those nice clean sheets in about 5...gonna go have a smoke in the quiet darkness of the next room.

*Hugs*
Moni

Aww! Seven just came up on my desk and gave me a kiss!!!!
I get more kisses from her than I do from Boo LOL and she hates smoke more than he does!

------------------