Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-06-2000, 02:47 PM   #1
Loki
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Okay I just started the game took an exploratory group out and got my butt waxed....all of them dead. So now when I start again they all show up at the Inn.......says "at the morgue in the temple"....I don't have the money to raise them from the dead nor do I particularly care to keep them anyway. How do I delete them?
Old 10-06-2000, 05:57 PM   #2
Kyrie

You should be able to click on them so that they are in your party. Then, right click on the party photo, as if you were looking at their inventory. The first button on the right from the top should be the delete button (the game has tool-tips on mouse-over if you're in doubt). This needs to be done from the inn, btw.