Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-02-2007, 04:07 PM   #61
Petey the Mad Monk
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Halasters Honey Do list. I don't think it would do any thing except be an odd object that appears in games like these thing or quest item
Old 03-05-2007, 10:43 AM   #62
nwnrogue
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Oh yes. A serious suggestion, as well.

Please can the merchant on level 13 sell a North Wind Bow +8 (standard HotU item).
Old 03-05-2007, 10:52 AM   #63
StigTC

And something similar but for a shortbow as well.
One fine day in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight, <br />Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other. <br />The deaf policeman heard the noise, and came and shot those two dead boys. <br />If you don\'t believe this joke is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too!
StigTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 11:12 AM   #64
nwnrogue
Elite Waterdeep Guard

ya. Is there an Assanti or somsuch on 8 as well?
Old 03-07-2007, 12:43 AM   #65
Garnet FalconDance
Mephistopheles

Have any dire maces been designed yet? Septfox (one of our sons) has joined EfU and recreated his cleric who wields a dire mace but the best one is the Ironwood +7 (or maybe it's +8) from lvl 13. The Ironwood isn't all that whoopy a weapon, but better than a pointy stick, I guess.

Seems a shame when we have such really cool variants on nearly every other weapon....
Old 03-31-2007, 02:56 PM   #66
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Garnet FalconDance:
Have any dire maces been designed yet? Septfox (one of our sons) has joined EfU and recreated his cleric who wields a dire mace but the best one is the Ironwood +7 (or maybe it's +8) from lvl 13. The Ironwood isn't all that whoopy a weapon, but better than a pointy stick, I guess.

Seems a shame when we have such really cool variants on nearly every other weapon....
Dire maces...

Been there.
Done that.
Shipped them to Ziroc, originally.
So what I will have to do is include a small variety of them for the new store. Thank you for reminding me. I will be back to work on it (the store) soon. Been going at it slowly but surely, so now there should be at least 20 scrolls in stacks of ten, three new armors, and at least two new weapons. I still refuse to do up those mittens... OR the slippers!
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 09:52 AM   #67
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Garnet FalconDance:

those unique items of yours you wanted...?
if YOU make them and send them to me, then I will include them in my next store. I adamantly REFUSE to make Mittens Of Appalling Softness. that is something I put my size 13s down on with authority. however, including them if they are already constructed is something completely different. they would find their way into my second attempt at making a store. not sure WHAT I will make "Clive," though I have a few ideas already. given where I am hoping the store will be placed, I may have to give "Clive" actual levels and create them using LETO in order to explain why that store never, EVER gets robbed by anyone - ever. (No, "Clive" will not be a dragon, a demon, or a devil. "Clive" will not have wings. "Clive" does not snack on humans for fun and profit.) And now I think I'll need to create a custom sign explaining rules for both the Slayers' Only Store and Clive's Impressive Goat Emporium... *ponders and starts working on the text...!*

And just for fun, I might actually include two scrolls: The Evil Overlord List (first 100 rules) and The Things Not To Do With Demons List (of which I'll have to make everything up from scratch!). Ziroc can affix different properties to them if required, but I am thinking they'll each give magical bonuses. Maybe include The Darksword from "The Darksword Chronicles" as well. (Longsword, enhancement to hit, combination of some of the following: OnHit Dispel Magic, OnHit Mordenkainen's Disjunction, Immunity To Spells of a certain level, Magic Resistence 32). And maybe even recreate Ableshai (sp?) The Drinker...

[ 04-08-2007, 09:57 AM: Message edited by: Mozenwrathe ]
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 10:49 AM   #68
Garnet FalconDance
Mephistopheles

Quote:
Originally posted by Mozenwrathe:
those unique items of yours you wanted...?
if YOU make them and send them to me, then I will include them in my next store. I adamantly REFUSE to make Mittens Of Appalling Softness. that is something I put my size 13s down on with authority.
Actually, the Mittens of Appalling Softness were UV's stupendously supreme idea. I only take credit for insistence .

Size 13s, hmmmm. Authoritatively? Adamantly? Oh sweetie, y'ought to know by now not to throw those gauntlets down so quickly. *mischieviously evil grin*

Quote:
Originally posted by Mozenwrathe:
not sure WHAT I will make "Clive," though I have a few ideas already.
Everyone knows Clive is really a female gnome in disquise.
Old 04-08-2007, 01:16 PM   #69
javan
Zhentarim Guard

Hero's Medal
Jordak the Mage made the mistake of stating "Warriors had it easy; they only had to keep swinging thier sword arm". His companions invited Jordak to join them in the front lines. Jordak made this medallion to allow him to wear some plate armor, grab a sword and shield and do exactly that. Unfortunately he did not have the Hit Points to last long. Copies of the medallion taken from his corpse were kept by warriors in case another mage decided to make the same statement.

Base Item: Amulet
Weight: 0.5

Special Properties
Armor Bonus: +4 (AC Natural Modifier)
Bonus Feat: Armor Proficiency (heavy)
Bonus Feat: Shield Proficiency
Bonus Feat: Weapon Proficiency (martial)
Enhancemant Bonus: Constitution +4
Enhancemant Bonus: Dexterity +3
Enhancemant Bonus: Strength +2
Old 04-08-2007, 10:56 PM   #70
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I'll take one of those medals, but can I get 2 of the armor points moved to constitution?
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote