Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-14-2013, 09:20 AM   #21
Sparhawk
Quintesson

Default Re: Neverwinter

I've just started a dwarf cleric on Mindflayer - but let me know in this thread if ppl are joining up on another server and I will go there instead.

I am named Brogar Lifegiver on Mindflayer.
"Between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the rise of the sons of Arius. There was an age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world. Hither came Conan, the cimmarian, sword in hand. It is I, his chronicler who knows well his saga. Now let me tell you of the days of high adventure!"

"Unleash the Casey!"

"Make no mistake, should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be looking at an outcome that will have a finality, that is beyound your comprehension. And you will not counting the days or the months or the years, but milleniums in a place with no doors!"
Sparhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 11:21 AM   #22
Elif Godson
Dracolich

Ehlindra Darksbane@eli1f (mindflayer) and Elif@hahsanchop (dragon)
Old 07-14-2013, 04:44 PM   #23
Sparhawk
Quintesson

Wauw this is a really cool game I have to say - already level 11 on my cleric - find her on Dragon - Shia Sacredhand
"Between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the rise of the sons of Arius. There was an age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world. Hither came Conan, the cimmarian, sword in hand. It is I, his chronicler who knows well his saga. Now let me tell you of the days of high adventure!"

"Unleash the Casey!"

"Make no mistake, should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be looking at an outcome that will have a finality, that is beyound your comprehension. And you will not counting the days or the months or the years, but milleniums in a place with no doors!"
Old 07-20-2013, 08:21 PM   #24
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I downloaded it today and gave it a shot. The ability to change key bindings sucks. You cannot change them to the arrows on right {I'm left handed) but can to mouse so ok I did that. Click left I turn left and run. And keep running until I click right. It was very frustrating. Typically I use a combo of the arrows and mouse to move depending on what I'm doing. I find a tattered robe. Can I just click and grab it like any other MMO? No, I have to push F. Because if I do click I turn left and run(I have forward/backward on push). I doubt I'll try this game again, way too damn aggravating to do simple shit
Old 07-21-2013, 11:18 AM   #25
Sparhawk
Quintesson

Whooaaa....doesn't take a lot to aggrevate you *LOL*

"Unleash the Casey!"

Old 07-21-2013, 06:26 PM   #26
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparhawk View Post
Whooaaa....doesn't take a lot to aggrevate you *LOL*
It seems to me it's a major flaw that you cannot change the keybindings to where you want them. You could do that in vanilla WoW,a ten year old game. So yea it was aggravating.
Old 07-21-2013, 06:33 PM   #27
Sparhawk
Quintesson

True dat!

"Unleash the Casey!"

Old 07-25-2013, 01:49 PM   #28
Sparhawk
Quintesson

Deleted the game yesterday as it dawned on me how expensive micro transactions could become for me - installing NeverwinterNights2 now instead ( can't remember wich is best 2nd or first NWN? )

"Unleash the Casey!"