Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 06-30-2003, 01:46 AM   #1
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

[img]graemlins/internet.gif[/img] For all those people here that don't play Neverwinter Nights, I want you to know that Our Fearless Leader "Ziroc" has made a MOD that the manufactures would be proud to say that they Built it. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Tonight at 8:00 eastern those that wanted to play all joined together and ran through 9 levels of the best RPG MOD I have ever had the privledge to play.
This MOD alone is enough to make the game worth buying. We fought every kind of demon and monster in the world of D&D including A Large Fire breathing Red Dragon.
[img]graemlins/knightsmile.gif[/img]

I know many of you may not have ever played Neverwinter Nights But, if any of you Have ever wondered if the Game is worth the money! Well let me say this, With Ziroc's Mod alone it would be worth the money and his MOD is free.

The group of people that played tonight worked like a small army laying waste to the Evil of the underworld. We went from level to level surrounding the bad guys which many times still out numbered us three to one. This never even slowed us down and when we left an area there were no bad guys standing to attack us from benind. Ziroc even Had The "CHOC" with him to help lay out the Demons. CHOC was dress up like a killer Doberman Pincer spiked coller and all. Glade he was on our side!

Ziroc is still adding more levels a little at a time and will soon have quests for each level. Everbody keep your eye on the Undermountain and next time I hope to see alot more of you for an evening of battling evil and Questing through one Hell of a great MOD.... [img]graemlins/internet.gif[/img]
Old 06-30-2003, 01:53 AM   #2
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

All in a nights work, eh? [img]smile.gif[/img]

I'm going to open up the SoU based server now (2AM EST). and will let it run all night. See ya in the morn'!

(The SoU server has new areas and updated levels too)

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 06-30-2003, 02:25 AM   #3
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

Thats Great Because I'm now on Vacation for the rest of the week. and I will be home all week. Tuesday is my birthday and I'm going to play SoU all day unless The Undermountain is on then I'll be there.
Thanks again what a great night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-30-2003, 04:00 AM   #4
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Quote:
Ziroc even Had The "CHOC" with him to help lay out the Demons. CHOC was dress up like a killer Doberman Pincer spiked coller and all. Glade he was on our side
Just wait! You ust be careful if you are in the company of Choc! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Must get NWN,nmust get it...
Old 06-30-2003, 04:36 AM   #5
Legolas
Jack Burton

Was Choc really on our side? Consider, if you will, this screen...

Note the text near the bottom...

Apart from that, I can only agree [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
Old 06-30-2003, 04:51 AM   #6
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

You see! Choc is a monster. First he wanted to take over the world,now he wants NWN too...

Ziroc: if I were you,I would be very careful...beware of Choc! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-30-2003, 11:00 AM   #7
Stratos
Vampire

Well, I just bought NWN and are working myself through the OC right now but perhaps I'll show up the next time.
Old 06-30-2003, 12:48 PM   #8
Albromor
Mephistopheles

Light Bulb

Man, you guys sound like you had some serious fun with Ziroc's MOD!!! I've stayed away from NWN because I heard it isn't all that great for soloing (which is all I've ever done). I am not familiar at all with playing on a server or with a party. But with CrimsomBlade's hearty endorsement Imay have to rethink party play. So, how hard is it to learn/hook-up for group play?
Old 06-30-2003, 01:19 PM   #9
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by TheCrimsomBlade:
We fought every kind of demon and monster in the world of D&D including A Large Fire breathing Red Dragon.
I don't know about that. There are several hundred that haven't been incorporated into NWN yet..
Old 06-30-2003, 01:40 PM   #10
Chewbacca
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Albromor:
Man, you guys sound like you had some serious fun with Ziroc's MOD!!! I've stayed away from NWN because I heard it isn't all that great for soloing (which is all I've ever done). I am not familiar at all with playing on a server or with a party. But with CrimsomBlade's hearty endorsement Imay have to rethink party play. So, how hard is it to learn/hook-up for group play?
Very easy if your computer and video card make the specs. Also the toolset and DM client that come with the game make it very easy and fun to create and run your own D&D modules.

You can play NWN solo, many (hundreds) modules have been designed with the solo player in mind. Check here:

http://nwvault.ign.com/index2.shtml

I also joined in last nights game, but I was late, I saw the big party way down on level eight, but was unable to catch up with them in time. I did run into a fighter/cleric type that let me tag along on level six before the server went off-line.

It's a cool dungeon, I look forward to running through it from the beginning with a solid party. Also some of the NPC's in the tavern at the beginning are freakin hilarious!!!