Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-11-2001, 06:18 AM   #131
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Memny! Good to see you at all, my friend! Real work is the pits, isn't it?!
Clubbing on weekends...well we will miss you even more. Don't be a total stranger.

Simbul
Old 03-11-2001, 06:19 AM   #132
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
Work's starting to get busy for me too. Plus I'm working on my website and in my spare time doing some custom items etc. for the OHF. And on weekends I'm going to be out from now on - the clubbing bug is slowly starting to hit me again

As I'm in a different timezone to all the US ESTers I don't have the time (unfortunately) to read through all the GD posts seeing how they add up so quickly, so I will be hit-and-running here at GD a bit. I will be checking into the BG2 forum more regularly as that is kinda dead at the moment and it's easier to follow threads there. BUT you'll still see me - just not as much.

So apologies to anyone I may be ignoring in some threads somewhere!

Yeah, yeah, likely story. I will try to bump anything that is directed towards ya. Later

BK
Old 03-11-2001, 06:20 AM   #133
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

She may have turned in for the night, BK. Not sure but she did say nitey night someplace.

CB
Old 03-11-2001, 06:25 AM   #134
Black Knight

Yeah, but then she asked if I was still here four posts later. It's only 3AM in oregon . . . sheesh. And can I say, as a guy, I've never gotten the chance to listen to it (me hit pillow, me fall asleep) be My GF has the CUTEST little snore. SIGH.

BK
Old 03-11-2001, 06:27 AM   #135
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Hey! Did I miss You guys??? And Memny, too???

------------------
Old 03-11-2001, 06:31 AM   #136
Black Knight

FYI, the aforementioned spat . . . was done because four weeks ago, she was close to calling it quits because she thought I was too old, ready to settle down, set in my ways. I said that I might be at that place, but she isn't, so I don't think about our relationship that way. Then, tonight, she says she is scared because she keeps thinking about what it would be like to marry me, have my kids, etc. I quipe that I hope we don't have an arguement (like four weeks ago) where I agree with her and make three or four other points, she says I don't understand what she is saying, then proceeds to argue her way to agreeing with what I said. For SOME reason, she blew up at this. Hmmm. Might have deserved that one. . . then she said she was done talking to me for the night. So I jumped on her housemate's pc. Then went back 30 mins later to talk etc.

BK
Old 03-11-2001, 06:32 AM   #137
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Knight:
Yeah, but then she asked if I was still here four posts later. It's only 3AM in oregon . . . sheesh. And can I say, as a guy, I've never gotten the chance to listen to it (me hit pillow, me fall asleep) be My GF has the CUTEST little snore. SIGH.

BK

awwww... you are so sweet...don't forget to get some sleep, yourself! She's going to want to talk to you again, right? Everything's ok? You don't want to fall asleep in mid sentence or something, that might not go over well!

Cloudy
Old 03-11-2001, 06:34 AM   #138
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
FYI, the aforementioned spat . . . was done because four weeks ago, she was close to calling it quits because she thought I was too old, ready to settle down, set in my ways. I said that I might be at that place, but she isn't, so I don't think about our relationship that way. Then, tonight, she says she is scared because she keeps thinking about what it would be like to marry me, have my kids, etc. I quipe that I hope we don't have an arguement (like four weeks ago) where I agree with her and make three or four other points, she says I don't understand what she is saying, then proceeds to argue her way to agreeing with what I said. For SOME reason, she blew up at this. Hmmm. Might have deserved that one. . . then she said she was done talking to me for the night. So I jumped on her housemate's pc. Then went back 30 mins later to talk etc.

BK

Whew...heavy stuff. Are you ok, now?

Cloudy
Old 03-11-2001, 06:35 AM   #139
Black Knight

Still here, LadyRae. don't know about memsy, though.

CB, keep reading. We did talk and . . made up . . .

BK
Old 03-11-2001, 06:38 AM   #140
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Still here, LadyRae. don't know about memsy, though.

CB, keep reading. We did talk and . . made up . . .

BK
Best way to end an argument...on good terms... Glad to hear it.

I'm just a few steps behind in reading and posting...sigh...lots to see, I may do like Memsy and not try to catchup on everything. Just read what I can when I can.

CB