Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 02-25-2001, 08:06 PM   #1
lekimbel
Welcomed New User

I'm pretty sure I've got a bug-on my own momentum, I cruised with the rogue stone into this fight, nailed the baddies, but now I can't get back to the Bridge District!! I can see some steps but there is no steps sign..is this a glitch? I thiught that I would fight the demi-lich after this match-up, but could this be the End...????
Old 02-25-2001, 08:11 PM   #2
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

SPOILER:
>
>
>
>
>
No it is not a bug, go pick up the eye of the beholder and dump it into the pot of "soup" near the north part of map then activate the machine in the north part of the room, you will be free in no time.
Old 02-25-2001, 08:11 PM   #3
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

SPOILER??
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I believe you are refering to the major ass-kick fight. ?
Check the Beholder, get the eye read the text over the different things in the room use eye in the ppit then check the gizzmo..
Old 02-25-2001, 08:44 PM   #4
lekimbel
Welcomed New User

Yep thanks I found the eye just then!! Its pretty easy to miss! BUT....I'm pretty sure I didn't fight the Demi-Lich with these guys: where is he? I've summoned him on the keys (he killed me) and he goes "Free at last!" ..shangalaz? I'm sure earlier in the game I stumbled into a room where he is in a sarcoghaus (sorry for the spelling, no idea) & he elminated me. But no I'm sure I could take him down. Directions apprec!! I didn't open anything like that in this room, just a straight up fight. pretty hard but my guys are pretty powerful with the magic and it was just pinning them down with swrods/pierce magic etc-"easiest" beholder kill yet!
Old 02-25-2001, 08:49 PM   #5
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

He is easy because allaround you there is raining powerful magic and he gets in the way as with the poor vampy guy.. They just die in the hrap of battle so to speak, spoils of war and all that..
Old 02-25-2001, 08:49 PM   #6
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

Demi-lich? You mean the lich that appears on the table of the Twisted Runes when you got into the room? OR are you referring to something else?
Old 02-25-2001, 09:11 PM   #7
lekimbel
Welcomed New User

Well I'm NOT sure if the guy on the Twisted Runes is the Demi-lich-maybe he is but I thought there was a guy in this sarcgoaus (you know, a mummy coffin) somewhere in the city,..the Rune guy has like a Staff of the Magi...maybe its him but if you try to get the creature codes for DEMILICH he's pretty hard..and he is 'released'...the Twisted Rune lich is different I think, I just thought someone might know who is who
Old 02-25-2001, 09:34 PM   #8
el_kalkylus
Drizzt Do'Urden

The demi lich is at another place, I will not spoil it for you. Shangalar was just a lich, just like the one in city gates, to make it a harder fight.