Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-19-2002, 08:50 AM   #31
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by Legolas:
Well, this may be a dumb idea, but if you stop fertilising the lawn, the grass may just stop growing as fast as it does
LOL, I would, but this has pre-emergent weed-killer in it, and if I don't put it out in the next couple of weeks, come spring, I will be mowing the weeds long before the grass comes up.
Old 11-19-2002, 08:51 AM   #32
Sir_Tainly

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
quote:
Originally posted by Legolas:
Well, this may be a dumb idea, but if you stop fertilising the lawn, the grass may just stop growing as fast as it does
LOL, I would, but this has pre-emergent weed-killer in it, and if I don't put it out in the next couple of weeks, come spring, I will be mowing the weeds long before the grass comes up. [/QUOTE]great idea weeds grow slower and less tall call it a "wildlife garden"

Old 11-19-2002, 08:53 AM   #33
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Well, there's snow on my lawn, so I'm done with it til spring! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Weeds..ugh, don't remind me. My lawn is half weeds, half grass. But it's a lovely shade of green!
Old 11-19-2002, 08:54 AM   #34
Sir_Tainly

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Well, there's snow on my lawn, so I'm done with it til spring! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Weeds..ugh, don't remind me. My lawn is half weeds, half grass. But it's a lovely shade of green!
Not going to build a snow man???

Old 11-19-2002, 08:55 AM   #35
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by Warhammer:
Yesterday, after training, I was chatting with this beautifull kick boxing chick [img]graemlins/cheer.gif[/img] I am in love with though I still haven't managed to tell her how I feel.

Everything was going smooth, until my lovely female neighbor [img]graemlins/fairy.gif[/img] who gives me a lift home now and then opens the door of the gym and shouts "HALFDAN ARE YOU COMING HOME OR WHAT ?!" [img]graemlins/awcrap.gif[/img]

Geez
LMAO Warhammer! Girls our nothing but trouble ehh? Be very sure how you answer that one! It´s going to take you ages to sort this out! [img]tongue.gif[/img] I have the fullest confidence in your abilities to handel it though
Old 11-19-2002, 08:59 AM   #36
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

Technically grass is weed too. I never bother with the lawn. I let the hubby mow it every week summertime. How muxh have you gotten so far? IMO there´s not that much snow up here yet.

Oh and Attalus, mowing your lawn a few extra times is the punishment for you teasing us with the lovely weather you´re having

[ 11-19-2002, 09:00 AM: Message edited by: WillowIX ]
Old 11-19-2002, 08:59 AM   #37
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Hi all. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Still at college *sigh* ah well... so what are the rest of you up to?
Old 11-19-2002, 09:03 AM   #38
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
Hi all. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Still at college *sigh* ah well... so what are the rest of you up to?
We´re trying to have a decent converstion although I just jumped back into it. You see you weren´t around to spam so it looked like we finally had our chance! [img]tongue.gif[/img] Not up to much. Driving Jackie to school in about half an hour.
Old 11-19-2002, 09:05 AM   #39
Legolas
Jack Burton

I like the idea of the slippers, we'll do that

Attalus, as far as I know you can get weedkillers which aren't mixed with fertiliser too (and weedkillers which make the weeds grow so fast they'll kill themselves in the process).

Say NO to the Trouser Tyranny!
Old 11-19-2002, 09:05 AM   #40
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by WillowIX:
We´re trying to have a decent converstion although I just jumped back into it. You see you weren´t around to spam so it looked like we finally had our chance!
*kicks Willow's char* Nasty Willow... I dont spam! [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img] what a thing to suggest! I'm shocked at you, quite shocked. btw what time is it over there?