Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-03-2001, 08:43 AM   #21
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

He smiled at watching Chani."Yeah that would be nice to not have a temple down your throat." He remembered something and grinned" I don't think we should have any sporks at the tavern. Thats all we need is to have some guy to hold us hostage again with a spork." Deiter looked up ahead as the sun started to rise.This is going to a very interesting day.
Old 11-03-2001, 09:52 AM   #22
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

(ooc: Ah pop-tarts. ~munch~ Breakfast of champions!)

~She laughs.~ "Right then, no sporks." ~She looks contentadely about, forgetting any previous worries. All that mattered right now was right now. The past is behind, and the future will come regardless. Happy with her new philosophy, she turns back to Deiter.~ "Me and Maverick walked past a lot at the gates... Care to take a closer look?" ~She looks at a sign, surprised at how far they'd walked.~ "It's only a minute or two to the east now."
Old 11-03-2001, 10:04 AM   #23
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

ooc: Lol

"Sure" he said as they went off towards the east side of town.
Old 11-03-2001, 10:04 AM   #24
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

(ooc: Hello Spree and Deiter [img]smile.gif[/img] Erm, do we have a main plot at all? - Neb's earlier qn)

Mistral

She watches Larry anxiously, her heartbeat increasing by the second. ~ Can he really accept me?... ~ The pain in her mind is excruciating ~ Is he doing this only out of pity for me?... ~ Her body trembles ~ Whatever it is, I know now that he is the only man who will ever care about me in this world... ~ The ache in her heart deepens as the minutes tick by...
Old 11-03-2001, 10:07 AM   #25
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by mistral4543:
(ooc: Hello Spree and Deiter [img]smile.gif[/img] Erm, do we have a main plot at all? - Neb's earlier qn)

ooc: Hi Mistral [img]smile.gif[/img] I'm not too sure what the main plot is.
Old 11-03-2001, 10:22 AM   #26
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Fabian

He grows impatient as he watches the towering ranger in front of him, apparently contemplating whether or not to risk his life for the wench.

The fool will surely die if I were to send my men in right now... and yet, that is not my style... I have never really wanted anything from this but Mistral's heart, and now I see it is out of my reach... ~ A sense of weariness overcomes him, but he strives to maintain a steady and alert composure ~ Why should I create so much obstacles for them anyway?... If I wanted revenge, it is surely mine... for Mistral will be haunted by my words for the rest of her life. ~

His lips tremble ~ Do I really want her to suffer like this indefinitely?... Has my heart grown so cold and ruthless?... ~ A wave of uneasiness clouds his eyes, and he clenches his fists firmly ~ I can't lose in such an undignified manner!... All my pride will be gone, especially when I've announced the news to these servants around us and the men outside... ~ His forehead wrinkles at his dilemna ~

Finally, he addresses Larry coldly ~ "I have no real argument with you, and I have said that I am unsure of what exactly happened last night. If you truly love the girl, you would listen to her words now and leave with her, never to return... if you do not, you show no respect for her wishes as well." ~
Old 11-03-2001, 10:52 AM   #27
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~They reach the lot momentarily, in the gate district. Already there was the basic form of a two-story building. All they would need to do is personalize it. I wonder who's selling the thing. She leans back on the entrance door, inspecting until the expected propetier approached. Suddenly, under her slender frame's leaning weight, the door collapsed inward with a loud crash. Caught unaware, Chani fell with it.~

(ooc: Pop-tarts for all!)
Old 11-03-2001, 11:07 AM   #28
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

ooc: pop-tarts!

Deiter heard a crash and turned to see Chani fall inside the building. He ran over to where the door had broken in. Dust was every where as he strained his eyes looking for her."Chani?!"
Old 11-03-2001, 11:20 AM   #29
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

(ooc: You like cinnamon? We have 6 boxes of that downstairs. )

~As the cloud subsided she was seen, sitting atop the door, coughing at the sudden inhillation of dust. Her free hand was rubbing her side in protest. She finally looked up at Deiter, a good-natured laugh racking her frame.~ "I am, of course, the most graceful person on this earth."
Old 11-03-2001, 11:26 AM   #30
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

ooc: Lol those just happen to be my favorite

Deiter grinned at her as he stuck his hand out and helped her up. He looked around the inside of the tavern and thought not bad, other then the door.