Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 07-25-2005, 11:23 PM   #1
Mirror Image
Manshoon

I wish I had taken the thief cleric. I blast the zombies, wait for the green field to disappear, throw in a fireball and nothing. I do it again, wait for the green to fade, storm in and whack it and all I get is "nothing, my attack did nothing. Okay, what am I doing wrong. Any ideas without being too much a spoiler.
Mirror Image is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 12:31 AM   #2
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

OK for further assistance I would help to know.

1. Your Class.
2. Your Henchies.
3. Your level.
4. What weapon you have.
Old 07-28-2005, 02:08 AM   #3
Mirror Image
Manshoon

Sorcerer level 11, human carrying Desert Fury and wearing Robe of vecna

My Henchman is Xanos the Half -orc, Level 9 Sorcerer and level 2 barbarian. Main weapon is Reaver +1 Flail but I have also a +1 Netherese Axe and a Halbard +1.

I can also Summon A Pseudodragon familiar and a Dire Bear.
Old 07-28-2005, 05:13 AM   #4
Zink Whistlefly

Hmm there is definately something wrong there! Are you fully patched and up to date?

The only creature that should remain invulnerable to physical damage after the protective shield disappears is the Greater Wind Zombie!
Zink Whistlefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2005, 02:50 AM   #5
Mirror Image
Manshoon

It turns out there is nothing wrong. I had my henchman stand in a corner under an invisibility spell. I then ran around shooting bolts into the dead wind while staying as far away from the greater Wind Zombie as I could. Three stone skin spells, lots of bolts, and maybe some healing later the dead wind was down. I then fireballed all the zombies including the big guy (who now seemed vulnerable). Now my problem is the wise wind. It takes some damage and then suddenly it jumps and its okay. And it casts ice storm. Have I missed something in this.
Old 07-30-2005, 04:52 AM   #6
Mirror Image
Manshoon

Correction, after reviewing previous posts I have back peddled through the story and done something a writer such as myself cannot enjoy doing, editing someone elses work. It is an interesting premise and does make for an neet plot twist, but for a writer its slightly criminal. Anyway, it doesn't seem to help. Even with the knight, the wizard, a dire bear, a pseudodragon, a skeleton chiefton and Xanos we still get beaten to a pulp. Where's my local weatherman when I need him.