Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 01-16-2001, 08:28 PM   #1
Cyin_Dyhacer

I've read a lot about this game, and i can't wait. I've played Bg, Bg2 and IceWind Dale To death, they are mostly single player games, but NWN is going to be endless. There are a lot of people talking about creating UnderMountain, and from what i've heard its sapose to be an Impossible quest to complete. I hope who ever creates this, im sure there will be lots of versions, make it crazy hard, impossible.

Heres a question for anybody who knows. Are there dragons in the game? And are there giants? I hope there are giants, that would be great.

Thankyou...
Old 01-17-2001, 04:27 PM   #2
Mortis Metacarpus

There are definitely gonna be dragons, it says in the FAQ. As for giants, I'd guess that there will be, but Bioware haven't said anything about it yet.