Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 01-30-2007, 01:48 PM   #1
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

this question is for Torment, but I figured there'd be more people knowledgeable about near-infinity here than posting this as a general question in the misc games forum.

I had the bronze sphere and the tome of pestilent thought on Morte and he kicked off, I failed to retrieve his gear after rezzing him (trying to get him out of the way) and by the time I noticed it was gone, it was too late and I have no idea where they are. So, bring in N-I I need to edit his inventory so that he'll have it again, I've done some looking through the program and made some minor tweaks (Hackmaster strength scale for instance), and opened up the game file and looked at it, but I don't know how to add an item to someone's inventory or do more than edit an item that's already there.