Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-05-2001, 11:35 PM   #21
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Cloudy! Thanks for the nostalgia! (we sound like a bunch of old fogeys, don't we??? ) Gotta admit, Han Solo invaded more than a few of my dreams, too You remember Batman and Robin? da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da BATMAN!!! Ahem.

------------------
Old 03-06-2001, 12:01 AM   #22
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by LadyRae:
Cloudy! Thanks for the nostalgia! (we sound like a bunch of old fogeys, don't we??? ) Gotta admit, Han Solo invaded more than a few of my dreams, too You remember Batman and Robin? da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da BATMAN!!! Ahem.
Oh yah! Bat signal, anyone!? Alfred, bring the batmobile!
PLATFORM CLOGS AND HOTPANTS! Anyone remember those? The shoes have made a comeback- retro is in, but we had them first! (why anyone would want them back, is beyond me! HAHAHA) GOGO boots! hehehe

------------------
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Old 03-06-2001, 12:30 AM   #23
JJ/newbie

Erector sets, they didn't charge you just to walk into the fair, banana seat bicycles, Bugs Bunny Roadrunner Hour was actually an hour and a half, with all the violence left in because everybody knew it was just a cartoon, Brady Bunch, mood rings, kickball homerun was one that got over the fence, lawnmower engine go carts, garden raiding, (I knew everbody in my neighborhood who had strawberry or rasberry plants!) kick the can, ahh, I could go on, and on ...

------------------
When given a choice, take both.

Old 03-06-2001, 12:38 AM   #24
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

JJ: raspberries by the roadside, and all those scratches because you didn't even notice in the rush to get the berries! Mood rings...oh wow, forgot those! (bubbling laughter) This is great!

CB

------------------
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Old 03-06-2001, 05:07 AM   #25
Griever
Manshoon

Yeah... *sniffle* all of us so innocent, so carefree and shining...

its like remembering your first date, first crush, first fight...

or how bout those long walks by the beach with your family

and star gazing...

So sad on what people have come to today... sex and violence... where was the appreciation, the love, the sweetnes, the value, the touch , comfort, joy laughter... all doesn't mean that much today... If I could go back to those old days, without computers and stuff... I would, but then , you would never know, because of this... the forum has done so much for us... we could share what we want... what if...

this forum lasted for years with the same members... our posts in the 10000ths and we share everything... we would like cry already if someone leaves, or we could build something magical around here...

this forum is a special place, it separates us from the pain, the hatred, the sorrow of the world... this is our

Separate Peace

On where we invent ourselves, imagine our future, ambitions, reality. on where no one really gets hurt, and no one really dies...

i think i am about to break down...

------------------

Tifa has her Cloud, Squall his Rinoa, Sephiroth?? hehe
Old 03-06-2001, 08:45 AM   #26
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Ahhh Cloudy, good to finally speak with you. I've acutally been on the old board a few times, tried to help people a few times, until I realized that by the time I ever saw a problem there were about 30 replys, all telling the same thing! So I decided to concentrate on the off topic posts, and I got to reading about everyone. Unfortunately, most of my reading is done at work in between misc. crap that keeps me busy. On the other board I was under the moniker weedius_maximus, but this is the first and best nickname, by far the one I'm most comfortable with.
Speaking of the things of youth...
"H.R. Puffinstuff" anyone?

------------------
All right you primitave screwheads, listen up! This is my BOOMstick!
Old 03-06-2001, 08:50 AM   #27
Gray Mage
Banned User

Ok, anyone remember.......pinkies(those little pink rubber balls).....Play ground ball(big red)...

Way to go Cloudy
------------------

Feel My Power

[This message has been edited by Gray Mage (edited 03-06-2001).]
Old 03-06-2001, 08:55 AM   #28
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

YES! The "four square" balls, right?
They never had enough air in them by the end of the day!

------------------
All right you primitave screwheads, listen up! This...is...my...BOOMstick!

[This message has been edited by KDogRex (edited 03-06-2001).]
Old 03-06-2001, 09:13 AM   #29
Gray Mage
Banned User

The infamous Dodge ball, ball

------------------

Feel My Power
Old 03-06-2001, 09:19 AM   #30
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

One thing I remember was zooming around the playground, playing Battlestar Galactica. We always argued over who got to be Apollo or who got to be Starbuck.

------------------
All right you primitave screwheads, listen up! This...is...my...BOOMstick!

[This message has been edited by KDogRex (edited 03-06-2001).]