Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-12-2003, 09:10 PM   #81
Link
Jack Burton

Isn't that Asphyxiate's sig, Djinn Raffo? I'm not quite sure, but I seem to remember such a thing.. My mind can be fuzzy though, sometimes [img]smile.gif[/img]

EDIT: Now why did you change your question just like that!!

[ 02-12-2003, 09:13 PM: Message edited by: Link ]

Goal: Beijing 2008
Old 02-12-2003, 09:12 PM   #82
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Link:
YAY! I got it right! [img]smile.gif[/img] Well.. I've got a good question, and Melusine you can't answer it this time, cos you'd know what the answer is [img]tongue.gif[/img]

What did Melusine gave me once as a present?

Was it a greenday t-shirt?

If it is, one for me is, why does my grey poodle Bubbles have a stripe of black wool along her back?
Old 02-12-2003, 09:16 PM   #83
Link
Jack Burton

I should have known that you'd answer the question correctly Aelia.. [img]smile.gif[/img] As a fellow Green Day fan you know such things [img]smile.gif[/img]

Goal: Beijing 2008
Old 02-12-2003, 09:22 PM   #84
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Quote:
I should have known that you'd answer the question correctly Aelia.. [img]smile.gif[/img] As a fellow Green Day fan you know such things [img]smile.gif[/img]
Hmm, I think you're thinking of someone else. I'm not a fan, in fact I probably couldn't name any songs by them. Just happened to remember
Old 02-12-2003, 09:45 PM   #85
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:

What did Melusine gave me once as a present?

You know, I'd completely forgotten about that!! LOL [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]
Old 02-12-2003, 10:22 PM   #86
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by wellard:
Quote:
Originally posted by Cerek the Barbaric:

1) What does Reeka have in common with Yorick and Melusine? I don't have a clue.

2) What does Elif always have in his pocket? I'm afraid to even guess, but I'll try a pocketknife.

3) Does Sythe prefer a mage or a sorcer? My guess is a sorcerer!
To question 1) I think Reeka is a musician.[/QUOTE]Well done. You either checked my profile or you are a good guesser.
<b>Order of the Holy Flame</b><br /><i>Member of Clan HADB</i><br /><b>Laughing Hyena</b><br /><i>Clan Liaison, IW Peace Keeping Force</i><br /><i>[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com/Forum/index.php?board=29\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River VoiceChat!</a><br />Last Saturday of every month. <br />See the forum link for scheduling!<br /><b> </b><br /></i><br /><b>Admin and Co-Owner of [url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River</a></b><br />[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\"></a>
Old 02-12-2003, 10:28 PM   #87
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
Oooo, I have a good one for me!

(Alex Trebek style)I have this percentage of Aussie blood mixin with my American
1/4 Aussie Lady B! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Go to DMRealms, Lady Blue! We miss you!

I guess I might as well ask a question...

How old am I?

[ 02-12-2003, 10:29 PM: Message edited by: Sir Goulum ]
Old 02-12-2003, 10:32 PM   #88
Tancred
White Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Goulum:
Quote:

(Alex Trebek style)I have this percentage of Aussie blood mixin with my American

How old am I?
[/QUOTE]14! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-12-2003, 10:33 PM   #89
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Quote:
Originally posted by Tancred:
Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Goulum:
Quote:

How old am I?
[/QUOTE]14! [img]smile.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]Darn you, Genius!
Old 02-12-2003, 10:34 PM   #90
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Wow...well it looks like everybody is still enjoying this thread. I'm glad to see so many new posts since I checked it last, but I see people are still "overly-eager" to ask their own questions. I want everybody to have a chance to ask questions about themselves, so that I (and others) can learn a little something about them, but the only way for it to work properly is for everyone to observe the rules and wait their turn. Imagine we are all in a large room together. When one person asks their question, a couple of members try to guess the answer. But then they turn around and ask their own question before waiting to see if they are right. Then some of the others, who didn't have a chance to answer, don't want to be left out, so they call out their own questions. Then you have some members trying to answer their questions while other members are still trying to follow the questions of the first ones that answered. Pretty soon, you will have EVERYONE shouting questions and answers back and forth without anybody knowing for sure which answers go to which questions.

I'm not trying to be a "wet blanket" here, but I had very specific reasons for setting down the two rules for the game. I want each of us to learn more about our fellow IronWorks members. To be honost, even though I've read the whole thread, I really can't tell you which questions were asked by whom since Page 2, much less remember what the answers were. The only one I remember is that Mel's boyfriend is in Scotland

BTW, I sincerely appreciate Melusine and Vaskez taking it upon themselves to remind people of these rules throughout the game - and a special thanks to Vaskez for compiling the current list of "open questions". I can't monitor this thread by myself, so I am depending on all the members to obey the rules and to remind each other of these rules as the thread continues.

If it is done correctly, it should be a win/win/win situation for everyone. We will all get to ask questions, we will all get to learn interesting info about other members, and we will all get a hefty boost to our post counts without spamming. {shhhhhh! don't tell Ziroc [img]graemlins/beigesmilewinkgrin.gif[/img] }

Well, the most important point of this thread is for everyone have fun and that seems to be the case so far. Carry on.

[ 02-12-2003, 10:41 PM: Message edited by: Cerek the Barbaric ]