Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 02-13-2003, 12:34 PM   #111
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Elif Godson:
HEH busted but Cerek is the correct one I always have one on me and if I cant have it on me it will be in another pocket in my suitcase, for airlines since they frown on you having one now. Sorry for the late reply, had school and was there till 11pm, by the time I got home it was past midnight so I passed out. Galadria was a close second because I usualy have some string on me also, helps pass the time, plus you can seperate the strand and ball them up nicely to toss into people's hair
WOW! [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img] That was just a shot in the dark. Since I've already asked a question, I will defer to Lady Galadria, since she came in a "close second".

That just leaves the question of who wellard has quoted in 75% of his posts as our only "open question" for now. Since Tancred has not asked a question yet either, I will go ahead and allow LennonCook and Donut to ask thier questions.

If they don't respond in a timely manner, then it will be Galadria's turn.
Old 02-13-2003, 12:39 PM   #112
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Counting the spam sessions....
Wellard has quoted MEEEEEEEEE/Johnny/Horatio in 75% of his posts....

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 02-13-2003, 01:12 PM   #113
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Quote:
Originally posted by wellard:
Can we assume Sythe question has been answerd correctly by yorrick.
Good thing we followed the rules. I was wrong.

http://www.hughwilson.com
Old 02-13-2003, 02:04 PM   #114
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

LOL, Cerek, perhaps you should go on without her. She's in Dallas, at the Galleria and won't be back until late. She posted that from her laptop from the hair styling place. I guess she was bored.
Old 02-13-2003, 02:40 PM   #115
Elif Godson
Dracolich

Hehe I didnt realise my post drew Galadria out of seclusion ~does a happy dance ~ that made my day and Im not being fecicous or sarcastic.
Old 02-13-2003, 03:23 PM   #116
Cerek the Barbaric

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
LOL, Cerek, perhaps you should go on without her. She's in Dallas, at the Galleria and won't be back until late. She posted that from her laptop from the hair styling place. I guess she was bored.
Well Tancred, LennonCook and Donut are all ahead of her...so there is plenty of time.

However, if these three don't post their questions soon - I will post one of my own (but Galadria can still post when she gets home if she wants.
Old 02-13-2003, 04:16 PM   #117
wellard
Dracolisk

Kalita it is my pleasure to anounce

*roll of drums*

yer wrong and dont be so cheeky young missy [img]tongue.gif[/img]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 02-13-2003, 04:23 PM   #118
Cerek the Barbaric

Since we haven't had any new questions since early this morning, I will go ahead and post one to get the ball rolling again.

My college roommate is also a member of IronWorks. What is his IronWorks ID?

HINT: The answer can be found on Stealthy's Site.
Old 02-13-2003, 04:23 PM   #119
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by wellard:
Kalita it is my pleasure to anounce

*roll of drums*

yer wrong and dont be so cheeky young missy [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Arion Windrider?

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 02-13-2003, 04:27 PM   #120
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Cerek the Barbaric:
Since we haven't had any new questions since early this morning, I will go ahead and post one to get the ball rolling again.

My college roommate is also a member of IronWorks. What is his IronWorks ID?

HINT: The answer can be found on Stealthy's Site.
Vulcunrider?