Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-09-2002, 03:24 AM   #1
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

ok, so i was thinking about trying a multi-player game, but i havnt a clue how, my brother is in possession of the instruction manual and he doesnt live here anymore :/. now i know what modem connection is but *sigh* seeing as im a girl, none o my other chick friends play this, and strangley the guys havnt gone out and bought it yet. so if you guys could tell me one to use(for those of you whove played d2 multi-player, im talking like that kind of game), like serial or ICP or whatver. now for some reason when i go to connect i font even get an option, it takes me right to serial...ok...help!
Old 03-09-2002, 04:43 AM   #2
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Hiya lady Blue [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] good 2 c ur still here .... Neway there are a few ways to play Multiplayer.... you can connect to a game through IP by clicking on the multiplayer button and so on... or ya can go to a game thingy like GameSpy Arcade and get connected to a game through there... once your in then you can import a char. from one of ur games or start new ... If your hosting you can start a new game or you can load a game that you have previously played multiplayer... since multiplayer games are saved in a different folder
Glorfindel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2002, 10:16 AM   #3
Siffuge
Elite Waterdeep Guard

IMHO you would probably just be better off sticking to single player, i just dont think this game was made for multiplayer, most of the time you never get anything done and u sit in the promenade untill someone gets bored and starts slaying townsfolk and commoners.... least in my experience thats how its always been... but then, that is my opinion...

[ 03-09-2002: Message edited by: Siffuge ]

Old 03-09-2002, 03:43 PM   #4
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Hey Glorfindel , good ta talk to ya again! ugh i guess ur right, i mean i was thinking i could go on and talk to other players like a snap, like in diablo..*sighs* ill stick to single player then, and save my multi-player days for modem...if my friends ever get the stupid game...well thanks 4 ur help u 2