Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Dragon Age™ Origins

Old 04-06-2010, 03:00 AM   #21
CrimsonLion
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Default Re: Flemeth

Personally I don't think it would have been that hard a fight if I knew what I was going to be facing. I thought OK time to go face off with this little spell caster and sure she may have some nasty spells but thats all part and parcel of the deal.

Then all of a sudden....WHAM have a giant dragon trying to rip your head off. I think it was more the surprise then anything that made it hard to wonder what the hell to do. In saying that she did go down the first time I fought her but only after a lot of healing and slamming back the potions.

Along with the brood mother, I found her the hardest single target encounter in the vanilla game.
CrimsonLion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 10:13 AM   #22
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

First time I played through Dragon Age I avoided This site and every other cheat site on the Net. So when I went against Flemeth I had no Idea what was ahead of me when I refused to take the book and leave at level 7 almost 8 and as I said you have no chance against her with the dog the X- Priestess/Thief from the bar in the first town and the caged prisoner. Found to be the 3 most useless characters in the game so far.
Since I was just playing the game for the first time and not using all the cheats or for warnings from other players I had no Idea and wasn't repaired for the Flemeth Dragon and in just seconds my team and I were Hamburger on the floor.
Since I never read or use any cheats about any game until after I've beaten the game what ever it may be 100% 0n my own. I had no idea what was coming and that you need to be above lvl 10 with a much better team another thing 4 players at level 8 is a level 32 team in my way of playing. Don't believe me Luvain go solo Flemeth at level 15 and tell me just how long you last as you get smashed in 30 seconds. But go after her with 4 level 15 that's 60 Lvl's against a lvl 30 Dragon. Since all Video games are based on Mathematics then the actual team level at lvl 25 is 100 and not 25 unless your soloing the game. In order to over come Flemeth you would need at least double or close to double her level to acquire enough hit points to over power her or have 4 team members with a better power base with the right skills and levels but at level 8 a single fire ball from the Flemeth Dragon will rip 90% of your power base off all four team members and with only 4 healing potions I didn't last more than a few seconds.
one last thing There is no such thing as Dragons so Real Dragons don't exist and big lizards off the coast of chili don't count as real Dragons.
TCB
Old 05-18-2010, 12:26 AM   #23
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Interested to know how you got Morigans approval level up high enough at level 7 for her to give you that personal Quest to kill Flemeth. Usually I don't hit that point up until I have taken Morigan though the Mage tower to get the Grimoire at least to get her aproval high enough. At that point you and your party should be at least Level 10 with Wynn, Leilanna, Sten, Alister & Dog at your disposal.

Normally you would also do the earl of Redcliffe before this as well giving you plently to time to hit a higher level if you are actually following the story.

Also my Arcane Warrior did Solo Flemeth at Level 16 so close enough! But why are we bringing in a Solo discusssion since this is a team game?

Why are your team members so close together that a fireball would take out all of them?
Old 06-02-2010, 03:38 AM   #24
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Actually, you can end up "in the tent" with Morrigan on the first trip to camp, depending on your dialog choices both in camp and in Lothering.
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 06:06 PM   #25
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

But does that still get her approval high enough to release that quest? You still need to get Flemeths Book from the Mage Tower before that will even unlock.
Old 06-03-2010, 07:23 PM   #26
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I think the book from the Circle does unlock that, but since there's no set order, it's possible to get it early. It's been a while since I've played from the beginning, so I don't know what level ranges I was in when I did do the tower first.
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 08:04 PM   #27
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

All I remember getting was the grimoire and a robe of Morrigan's (only she can wear it- good mage robe, though!)