Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > The Great Escape Studios > 3D Modeling, Artwork and Discussions

Old 08-02-2004, 08:57 PM   #1
Spirits forever

well this is the thread. we'll be discussing about the Team, first of all some rules, oviously all of IW's rules are automatically inforced

1.this is for discussing matters relating to the Team
2.please post here only if you are a memeber of the team, or have comments.
3.to become a memeber, PM me, with what you'd like to do, if draw, then read 3A
3A. please put up a picture, at www.imagestash.com and PM me the link,
4.Members, should put the link of their works regarding IW, here.
4b. if you don't have one yet, please make an account on Deviant Art.
5. WE are not accepting Sig Requests/Pic Requests Yet
6.Sig/pic Requests should be done in the request thread (which BTW isn't made yet, since the team is still on the way)

Alright People Now we gather and talk about the team

where shall we start. and pretty soon i'll have a small little animation, that we can put in our sig, letting IW know that you are a member!

any ideas for the anim?

~spirits
Old 08-02-2004, 09:33 PM   #2
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

I think it'd be cool if each member had his own unique first part of the animation, and the second part that's universally designed.

[ 08-03-2004, 09:23 AM: Message edited by: Bozos of Bones ]
Old 08-02-2004, 10:35 PM   #3
Spirits forever

ah, that's a great idea!, what do you have in mind?
Old 08-02-2004, 10:58 PM   #4
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

I agree, sorry I did not get here sooner, but been at my in-laws house today, anyway, it is hard to understand the rules, will try and read them in the morning when I am not so exausted.
oh and you still have not told me on if you want me to be the host or not, I will do what ever, cuz soon I am going to have alot of time on my hands and will need something to do [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 08-02-2004, 11:00 PM: Message edited by: Stormymystic ]
Old 08-03-2004, 09:28 AM   #5
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

What's that program you use in your sig now, Spirits? Well, we'd all design the second part of it together, and the first part would be by whoever's sig it is. I don't have any concrete ideas yet, but i was thinking along the lines and style of Spirit's sig.Not the same, but I like the simplicity of the animation and the overall effect.
Old 08-03-2004, 09:39 AM   #6
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Bozos of Bones:
What's that program you use in your sig now, Spirits? Well, we'd all design the second part of it together, and the first part would be by whoever's sig it is. I don't have any concrete ideas yet, but i was thinking along the lines and style of Spirit's sig.Not the same, but I like the simplicity of the animation and the overall effect.
yeah, it looks sharp. I was wondering what he used too, because I have to get a new animation shop soon [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-03-2004, 12:43 PM   #7
Spirits forever

well i didn't really use any animation shop, or anything, used Gimp it's really simple, but the complete animation was around 50-60 frames
so not a big deal, and stormy yeah i think it'd be a good idea if you could let us. cause i realize that imagestash only gives for like 15 days and then deletes the file, and well i think it's already deleted mine ~_~. well yeah,, and
well i think you guys should try gimp, since it's free, and well the animations are Very easy to make, anyways, i'm sort of out of ideas for the animation, but i think i know what you guys are getting at....but how about in the beginning of the animation we, fade in one of our best art, and when it's about to be done vertically your name is scratched on, just like "DRAW" and after that, the whole pic blurs out, and during that blur the universal part starts?

~spirits
Old 08-03-2004, 03:59 PM   #8
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

sounds like a plan to me [img]smile.gif[/img] but I do not know what my best work is :/
Old 08-04-2004, 12:11 PM   #9
Spirits forever

well...i think i know what bozos' best one is, but stormy, you should put up more, but in stormy's case i think she could use her poetry, since that's also art in a way, and well it's amazing, so, i think that'd be a plan. whaat about me?

EDIT: WHOOTS NO MORE STUPID AVATAR...YAY...NO MORe STARS......sry just had to say that

[ 08-04-2004, 12:12 PM: Message edited by: Spirits forever ]
Old 08-04-2004, 04:59 PM   #10
Gnarf
Emerald Dragon

We could just make some team-logo instead. Then we could "do whatever we wanted" with it (show it off one way or another, as (part of an) image or in an animation).

Also, we need outfits, a team-song, and some really bad one-liners.

Oh, and I'm Gnorrf at DeviantArt.