Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-01-2001, 10:17 AM   #121
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Larry, reading the truce agreement given him by the Witch, he assumes that it is a valid document. Carefully, he considers his next words...

"Very well...I accept this truce in behalf of the ALSB. I shall immediately call off all of our attacks and you and yours shall depart in peace to sell your blasphemous chocolates. By the way, are there any discounts for friends?"

But let me say this...any of your feeble group to show up at our doors with any act of violence shall be met with the sword, and we will let the sword of justice fall upon them until they become extinct.

------------------

Member of the OHF and Diamond Ranger of the ALSB (secretarial position)
Father of the wicked but cute child known as MaryBeth

Padre de una niña bien traviosa pero guapa
---------------------
Aisukuríimu ga tabetái desu.
Old 10-01-2001, 10:48 AM   #122
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~Heaves as the Aerie-worshipers file out of the restaurant~ "Finally... Finally I've brought some peace and sanity into this god-forsaken place!" ~Looks over at Desuma~ "Well, I guess I'll march over there and collect money for the damages... Might as well sell some of these unholy buggers too." ~Picks up a crate of Aerie shaped chocolates.~ "See ya later." ~Slips the box of chocolates into Moondog's saddle bag and carries a parchment with the damage estimate carefully as the two strut down to the temple district.~

------------------
"Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings; they did it by killing all those who opposed them."

KFA's official vice president of marketing.

On a righteous quest to destroy all electric resistant teddy bears in Fearun.
Old 10-01-2001, 12:37 PM   #123
Vampire

Quote:
Originally posted by Desuma_Malevois:
Ohhh, very good Avatar, but unfortunately this restaurant is located in an urban location. With all your spells you've just decimated two city blocks of Athkatla. I wonder how much of a hit to your temple's reputation this debacle will cause? BTW, the cowled wizards just revoked all spellcasting liscenses possessed by you and your forces.

Uhhh??? Since when did I say the ALSB temple is in Athkatla???? Is that the only city you know besides Baldurs Gate?
No it's on a Mountain top in Faenyl Dail!

------------------
Old 10-01-2001, 01:15 PM   #124
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Right................ I dunno how you get down here to the promenade so quick then, but all right.

------------------
"Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings; they did it by killing all those who opposed them."

KFA's official vice president of marketing.

On a righteous quest to destroy all electric resistant teddy bears in Fearun.
Old 10-01-2001, 04:07 PM   #125
Tuor
Elminster

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,

Tuor watches from the ruins of his kitchen in disbelief as hungry ALSB patrons wander out of the door looking nervously at the Aerie clones

He brushes some plaster off his shoulder and sweeps the fireplace free of rubble, he snaps his fingers and the heath springs to life agains.

He retrieves Drongo the bedraggled chef from where he is swinging from a half wrecked chandalier and whispers cook barbecued wings, then sets work on some Aerie shish kebabs.

Turns to Desuma

Peace, Are you mad????? we'll lose all our customers. 'Smiles sweetly after the ALSB gang' wolf whistles.. 'hey guys, ya want a take away?'

'Just because we hate each other doesn't mean ya don't have to eat.....come in sit down, enjoy a nice wine, have a bit of lunch, do a bit of sightseeing after lunch, let your little tummies settle down a bit then.....

ALL OUT WAR

Hey Avatar I got a new role in the HADB he he he he he. (good to see you back again mate)

------------------
TUOR, Excrutiatingly Jolly Aerie executioner of the HADB. Head chef at Kentucky Fried Aerie and all round not so nice guy.
Old 10-01-2001, 04:24 PM   #126
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Hey K.Spree or Tuor or someone, could you use my services as a sorcerer??
I could help with magical defences for the KFA joints, and help in raids on the Aerie temple.
Also, I have a hankering to try out what those fried wings are like...

------------------
Resident cantankerous sorcerer of the Clan HADB

Long live HADB!!!

It comes from the depths of your soul, you cannot fight it, to try is to prove it, it knows all, but is rarely spoken.
It is truth.
Old 10-01-2001, 04:31 PM   #127
Tuor
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Talthyr Malkaviel:
Hey K.Spree or Tuor or someone, could you use my services as a sorcerer??
I could help with magical defences for the KFA joints, and help in raids on the Aerie temple.
Also, I have a hankering to try out what those fried wings are like...

You can start by helping me rebuild my kitchen 'humpf' Tuor kicks Drongo up the arse. 'STOP eating the food and bloody well cook it you lazy halfling lump' Drongo wanders off moaning.

Tuor wipes his hands bows magnificently to his fellow HADB member, 'My dear Talthyr have a bowl of wings on me' shoves dish into Tal's outstretched hand, rings bell for more fresh ingrediants'

Turns to Tal 'try them they're my new Aerie fahitas' does a bad tiger impression 'they're great'

When you've finished you can go lay down some destruction at the temple Mk2 if you like

Welcome to our humble nosh shack we could always do with a 'door attendant'
Old 10-01-2001, 04:47 PM   #128
Desuma_Malevois

Quote:
Originally posted by Tuor:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,

Tuor watches from the ruins of his kitchen in disbelief as hungry ALSB patrons wander out of the door looking nervously at the Aerie clones

He brushes some plaster off his shoulder and sweeps the fireplace free of rubble, he snaps his fingers and the heath springs to life agains.

He retrieves Drongo the bedraggled chef from where he is swinging from a half wrecked chandalier and whispers cook barbecued wings, then sets work on some Aerie shish kebabs.

Turns to Desuma

Peace, Are you mad????? we'll lose all our customers. 'Smiles sweetly after the ALSB gang' wolf whistles.. 'hey guys, ya want a take away?'

'Just because we hate each other doesn't mean ya don't have to eat.....come in sit down, enjoy a nice wine, have a bit of lunch, do a bit of sightseeing after lunch, let your little tummies settle down a bit then.....

ALL OUT WAR

Hey Avatar I got a new role in the HADB he he he he he. (good to see you back again mate)

"Ah but you see, friend Tuor," Desuma explains, "this is all part of my master plan. Let them have their peace. We'll return stronger than ever and better prepared. This is, after all, only a test market. Think big ... think FRANCHISE!!!!!! Mwahahahahahahahaha!"

------------------
Proprieter of IW's finest dining establishment, KFA (a.k.a. Kentucky Fried Avariel). It's finger lickin' good!!

Old 10-01-2001, 04:56 PM   #129
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

You both would do well to honor K. Spree's peace treaty. Stick to making chocolates...they are much safer for your future...

------------------

Member of the OHF and Diamond Ranger of the ALSB (secretarial position)
Father of the wicked but cute child known as MaryBeth

Padre de una niña bien traviosa pero guapa
---------------------
Aisukuríimu ga tabetái desu.
Old 10-01-2001, 05:04 PM   #130
Vampire

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
You both would do well to honor K. Spree's peace treaty. Stick to making chocolates...they are much safer for your future...

I think that's way over optimistic!

------------------