Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-30-2000, 08:25 PM   #1
Wendigo

I am looking for the following items but I cannot seem to find them. Anybody know where they are?

1) Girdle of Frost Giant Strength
2) Ring of Charisma
3) The Wave (I have the handle)
4) The Equalizer (I have the pommel jewel)
5) The bowstring (I can't remember the name of the Bow)

I also have the Golden Torso and the Golden Arms... what do I do with them?

Thanks for any help!
Wendigo

Old 12-30-2000, 09:41 PM   #2
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Golden torso and arms need to be added to a golden skull to be complete. Search the houses around MAevars Guildhouse in the Docks area. You'll have a lot of fun with this one.

As for the items you want, most are found in Chap 4 and 5, in the Underdark, except for the Ring. If you want specific locations, then find the SPOILERS BELOW...
1. In the Underdark - on a demon knight in the Kuo-Tua Dungeon
2. Ring of Human Influence - should be in the Circus or in Chap 1, can't remember.
3. the Blade is on the rebel prince in the sahuagin city
4. the blade is in the beholder lair in the Underdark, the hilt in the Mind Flayer city (or vice versa)
5. Gesen Bow string - in the asylum dungeon - can't remember exactly where

Golden torso and arms need to be added to a golden skull to be complete. Search the houses around MAevars Guildhouse in the Docks area. You'll have a lot of fun with this one.
Old 12-30-2000, 10:42 PM   #3
Wendigo

Thanks so much! BTW, any clue as to where I might find a Rogue Stone? Looking for that darn Staff of the Magi...

Thanks again.
Wendigo

Old 12-31-2000, 01:14 AM   #4
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quite a few places, though none come to mind just now, sorry!
Old 12-31-2000, 04:07 AM   #5
Armisael

There's always a rogue stone inside one of the 'doors' on the second floor of Mae'Var's guildhall. Pick and detrap them all, there's some other nice loot there, too.