Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-30-2000, 02:21 PM   #11
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Hey why doesn't everyone just relax, chill out and enjoy the interaction with everyone from different countries. Who cares about english, spelling, grammar, etc blablablablabla as long as you get your message across on the board. Not everyone has an authoritative command of the english language but everyone here has a voice and a message no matter how that is communicated! As long as we can understand you...

And Zertyr your last sentence invited all the flames so you only have yourself to blame

Hmm I notice that discussion made Jerome resort to CAPS again but its ok because what he is saying is ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway the question was about alignments. Different combos are cool and make for very interesting dialogue. Just keep an eye on your rep and know what the max possible levels are to prevent evils/goods from leaving your group.
Old 11-30-2000, 02:29 PM   #12
Jon Irenicus
Elminster

Memmnoch it is a good thing you *intervined* because I am an American and I find all this Flaming of it very insulting. If it wasn't for you I would have writin a flaming message.
Old 11-30-2000, 02:37 PM   #13
Teeka

I am upset by the fact that the remarks went beyond the spelling and grammer I am 100% behind the old saying live and let live. But there is alot of mud sligging here. As for the election I live in Florida and I think it is getting out of hand too. I have lived in Germany for 10 years in an American community so I do know what it is like to try to pick up a second Lan. So you who knows more than 1 had my respect until you kept running the mouths (or fingersin this case) Now I will say I AM SORRY FOR LOSING MY TEMPER.

Old 11-30-2000, 02:42 PM   #14
Jerome2k

Vote: Americans are decent people every bit as good as everyone else so we should leave the topic alone and get on with discussing BG2!

All in favour say AYE, all against the motion say NAY

Old 11-30-2000, 03:54 PM   #15
Kaël

ehm ■■■■ it
my opinion of america is not based on this forum at all

As about the disciminatin shit
I'm Chinese godammed we were made to be discimate
■■■■ Black and White
Yellow rulez the world
Sorry

didn't mean that but still

I grow up in a very intolerant nabourhood
Very rich people who think all coloured people are criminal and i get so pissed about that

Ya'll got me wrong i don't hate the people in america
i hate america as a goverment/country
alright
i have the right to do that
Be honest the american govermant hated the yoegoslav goverment aswell right
What i most hate is their anti communist attitute

Old 11-30-2000, 04:03 PM   #16
omegadawn
Welcomed New User

We live on one f@#%&king planet, whatever language spoken or country of origin, doesn't change that. As for goverment, they are all screwwed!!!! ( except holland ie. legalized living!)

Play whatever alignment you wantt. It can change the game in big and subltle ways. Ive done all three (G,N,E) and had fun with all three!
Old 11-30-2000, 04:21 PM   #17
Asphyxiate
Manshoon

This thread is Chaotic Stupid. Is there a way to bump it to the bottom of the message board?
Old 11-30-2000, 04:24 PM   #18
Jerome2k

a voice of reason at last.... prehaps a inprisonment spell M'all? either way someone needs to end this...

Old 11-30-2000, 07:59 PM   #19
Kragg Anvilstone

I would like to think of us as all humans, and earthlings. Maybe someday that will matter??!

Old 12-01-2000, 04:11 AM   #20
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Just let this thread FREEFALL, don't post anymore replies to it (after this one). Just for people's info the thread originally referred to re spelling was not even by an American!! So it's really a pointless argument, eh?

Zephyr's original question was about alignments which no-one really addressed unfortunately.

Zephyr, feel free to open up a new thread WITHOUT all the political stuff, there's a General Discussion board for those who want to debate politics etc.