Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-03-2001, 05:32 AM   #1
Link
Jack Burton

I'm not quite sure, but do i need to finish that vampire in the lower parts of the asylum (bodhi's little game) off?? I haven't got stakes, so i was kinda wondering what was necessary. Help please!

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......
Old 07-03-2001, 05:34 AM   #2
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

You need to finish him off. There are stakes somewhere on that level, search carefully.

------------------
Old 07-03-2001, 05:41 AM   #3
Link
Jack Burton

Thanks man.. Was really getting it there: i think i'm one of the few members with a lot of posts, but not having seen the end just yet!

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......
Old 07-03-2001, 06:13 AM   #4
joetbd
Manshoon

You need an item from the vampire, to get out.
Old 07-03-2001, 06:35 AM   #5
Dramnek_Ulk

You need the Hand of Dace & kurtelemucks crystal shard to escape.

------------------
When the king returns from the crusades
there is no big welcome on the shore.
As he hear the new of the missing crown
he shouts at the sky:
"HAVE I EVER LET YOU DOWN?"
The elderly call it a sign as famine
strikes the land
caught in the grip
of the reapers cold hand

Old 07-04-2001, 12:26 AM   #6
Alaric
Manshoon

SPOILER:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
You can find a stake on a body of a Kobold. He is hidden - search for secret doors.
Old 07-04-2001, 05:19 AM   #7
Tethlis Kirvava
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I don't think that you need to. IF you are talking about the part when you meet her near the end of the asylum, then she runs away, if I'm not mistaken...

But i might be.

SPOILER.

I think it's when you turn to slayer form
Old 07-04-2001, 09:44 AM   #8
Link
Jack Burton

No no! It's not that part!! That's later on in the asylum. I managed to kill the vampire, so all turned out ok. Thanks! I couldn't have done it without you guys! Sniff sniff!!

------------------