Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-30-2001, 06:55 AM   #1
Rolzi_69
The Magister

Well...im intersted in here all of you people are up to in the game. I've finished it and im almost finished all the quests.

------------------
Rolzi_69 will reign supreme over all!!!!
Old 05-30-2001, 08:56 AM   #2
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Finished, once as a Male Paladin with Minsc, Anomen, Aerie, Yo then Imoen, and Jaheria.

Then, I did it as a Female Necromancer with Korgan, Vicky, Jan, Edwin, and Jaheria.

Both equally challenging, and used mage tactics to kill some of the big baddies. Some people call it cheese tactics, but you try talking my 80% mage party into bullrushing a dragon ...

BK
Old 05-30-2001, 09:06 AM   #3
Barbucha
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Rolzi_69:
Well...im intersted in here all of you people are up to in the game. I've finished it and im almost finished all the quests.

I play first time. I am in chapter 6. My girlfriend dislike computer games and therefore I can play few time
I play as female mage from BG1 with Minsc, Jaheira, Aerie, Keldorn and Imoen.
------------------

Barbucha - a bear's bugaboo

[This message has been edited by Barbucha (edited 05-30-2001).]
Old 05-30-2001, 09:13 AM   #4
Earthdog
Emerald Dragon

I completed the game for the first time with a Monk.... no cheats involved and hell yes it was ROUGH . ... but I did do it

Now im running concurrent games. One is with an assassin and the other is with a mage. I think itll be fun to get them both up a few levels and then have them play online with other people....

Again... NO cheats involved..... makes ya reload alot but hey.... thats what the save button is for.... lol

With my monk the first time through I had Minsc Jareira Valygar Keldorn Anomen and Nalia in my party. and yes I was ready to attack Nalia and gnaw her head off.

Now in my other parties I have Minsc Jan Jaheira Valygar and Keldorn

------------------
IS THE PIZZA HERE YET????
WANNA PASS ME A BEER??? THANKS!!!!!!
Old 05-30-2001, 01:40 PM   #5
E`bola
Dungeon Master

i ended with elf fighter-mage
now playing with elf archer (5 chapter)
Old 05-30-2001, 01:47 PM   #6
Simon
The Magister

Quote:
Originally posted by Barbucha:
I play first time. I am in chapter 6. My girlfriend dislike computer games and therefore I can play few time
I play as female mage from BG1 with Minsc, Jaheira, Aerie, Keldorn and Imoen.
My friend I feel your pain! Im still pottering around chapter 2 because I just cant devote all the hours that I would like to , thanks to my selfish girlfriend depriving me of game playing time and sitting on my lap while Im in the middle of a battle

------------------
Grrrrrrrrr!!!
Old 05-30-2001, 02:10 PM   #7
Wah
Symbol of Cyric

Currently killing hordes and hordes of Cowled Wizards just for the fun of it!

Old 05-30-2001, 02:11 PM   #8
Wah
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Rolzi_69:

Technically.........its impossible to finish off all the quests. (due to class and strongholds allocated to your character.

SMALL SPOILER:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Hope you didn't leave out the Limited wish one?

------------------

Greetings Mortals. My Name Is Wah, Arch Lich Wah.
Old 05-30-2001, 02:13 PM   #9
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

Finished it one time with a Cavelier, one time with a sorcerer and i got half way with about a dozen different kits.

------------------

Those who watch their backs meet death from the front- Dreamer128 paladin of the order of the holy flame.
Old 05-31-2001, 03:10 AM   #10
Barbucha
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Simon:
My friend I feel your pain! Im still pottering around chapter 2 because I just cant devote all the hours that I would like to , thanks to my selfish girlfriend depriving me of game playing time and sitting on my lap while Im in the middle of a battle
If my girlfriend sit on my lap during playing game, I will be pleased, but she got huffy .

------------------

Barbucha - a bear's bugaboo

[This message has been edited by Barbucha (edited 05-31-2001).]