Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 07-02-2001, 04:15 PM   #1
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

My wife is playing and called me to post a question

She has cleared out Nalia's Keep and got the keep key, but she returned to get a flail head she missed and cannot get back in the keep b/c she forgot to put the drawbridge down . The secret entrance is also not accessible....is there any other way into the keep? Even willing to try a cheat.....thanks

------------------

Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig
Old 07-02-2001, 05:05 PM   #2
Throntar
Drizzt Do'Urden

Unfortunately...she's hosed...

Once you exit the keep...the quest completes and you're done there, unless you accept it as the fighter stronghold. The only way I know of to get the completed flail at this point is to CLUAConsole:CreateItem it... Sorry!

P.S. - Your wife plays CRPGs?! That is the coolest thing ever! I hope you know how lucky you are concerning that! I've got to listen to lectures about how I ignore my wife in favor of my PC all the time... I'm sooooooooo jealous!

------------------

Now where did I leave that doughnut?!
Old 07-02-2001, 05:08 PM   #3
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Thanks Throntar!

I am lucky and unlucky Yes my wife plays CPRG's but unfortunately we are currently seperated (long story but we are reconciling) but she also is moving to Chicago in 10 days ......it is pretty cool all and all though. She is now constantly talking about playing multi after she moves

------------------

Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig
Old 07-02-2001, 05:15 PM   #4
Nerull
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by Throntar:
Unfortunately...she's hosed...

Once you exit the keep...the quest completes and you're done there, unless you accept it as the fighter stronghold. The only way I know of to get the completed flail at this point is to CLUAConsole:CreateItem it... Sorry!

P.S. - Your wife plays CRPGs?! That is the coolest thing ever! I hope you know how lucky you are concerning that! I've got to listen to lectures about how I ignore my wife in favor of my PC all the time... I'm sooooooooo jealous!

Cheats built into the Game

First thing you will need to do is open up the file baldur.ini. its in the directory where you installed your Baldurs Gate 2 game. Once you find the file, open it up and you'll see a header called "[Program Options]", below it, add the following line:

Debug Mode=1

That command will now allow the game's cheating options to be opened.
Next, run the game, and load up a game, now to activate a cheat, hit [CTRL+SPACE].

[CTRL] + J to jump to the location of the mouse cursor.

Use this to teleport into the courtyard; you should be able to go in, get the head, and forge the flail.

------------------

Death is only the beginning...
Old 07-03-2001, 06:09 PM   #5
Jeannada
Dungeon Master

I am someone's "wife" and i am an avid gamer- my husband just hates it. He's into the boring stock market
Old 07-04-2001, 07:34 PM   #6
Maz T'aim
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ahhhhh.... well WE appreciate your gaming dedication, at least :^)
Old 07-04-2001, 07:37 PM   #7
jabidas
Silver Dragon

LOL, Welcome to the forum Maz T'aim is that a Wheel of Time reference there seem to be a lot of them latey, anyway drop by the book forum some time.

------------------